Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Scotty

Default Free Scotty

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

I just read that and it does seem like the officer was a bit overzealous, especially throwing himself at his car and then charging him with a felony assault, etc.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

He might need to upgrade from his old beat up Tahoe

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    I just read that and it does seem like the officer was a bit overzealous, especially throwing himself at his car and then charging him with a felony assault, etc.
    that was my thought. I had a vertically challenged corporal that really liked his new found authority when I was a knob at the Citadel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Yeah, that officer screwed up.

He’s probably digging a hole trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Yeah, that officer screwed up.
    Yessir.

Meh, Playing the devils advocate here.. it was an active death investigation, with huge civil liabilities for the bus company so I'm sure a reconstruction effort was underway. If the road is closed, the road is closed. Regardless of who he is, he doesn't get to make his own rules because he needs to get to a golf tournament.

Scheffler was charged with felony second-degree assault on a police officer, along with lesser charges of third-degree criminal mischief, reckless driving and disregarding signals from officers directing traffic, according to Jefferson County court records.

Probably could have been handled differently sure, but a lot of you have never worked a road closure and had to deal with the amount of stupid in this world.

Hopefully he loses his job…guarantee you he’s a dick on the regular
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

Quote Originally Posted by Fireman View Post
    Meh, Playing the devils advocate here.. it was an active death investigation, with huge civil liabilities for the bus company so I'm sure a reconstruction effort was underway. If the road is closed, the road is closed. Regardless of who he is, he doesn't get to make his own rules because he needs to get to a golf tournament.

Scheffler was charged with felony second-degree assault on a police officer, along with lesser charges of third-degree criminal mischief, reckless driving and disregarding signals from officers directing traffic, according to Jefferson County court records.

Probably could have been handled differently sure, but a lot of you have never worked a road closure and had to deal with the amount of stupid in this world.

True- but other cops told him to go that way and they already allowed several others golfers to enter into the course that way.
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

Yeah, that officer fucked up, there's no way around that. He obviously was unaware of his situation.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 05-17-2024 at 12:34 PM.

Oh, "ie". They just had a baby, two or three weeks off, gets arrested for bullshit, gets out and is 5 under today with two to play.

Who he is, tournaments won, baby last week, etc matters not in the least. The officer screwed up. Not with the wrong person, he just screwed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

My last post was how solid his mind is.. that shit is awesome in my opinion.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 05-17-2024 at 04:17 PM.

High strung, you play in Sumter much?

Other then Quixote, I haven't played in Sumter in years. I'm at Camden CC..

I look for them to dabo that cop, within a week or two.
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 05-17-2024 at 06:23 PM.

Camden is a tough track, greens that roll forever. Next time you’re playing at Quixote give me a shout.

Got ya, I have a few friends that are members.. I haven't gotten over there in a bit, honestly haven't been playing a whole lot over the last year.. My ghin has a shot up from like a 1. whatever to like a 5ish right now. I've been the president over here at Camden, and somehow am again this year. Golf hasn't been fun again until recently. I like our direction (the course), and I'd like to see it stay that way.. it's a special place to me, grew up on it, and if you haven't been out lately come see it.. It's changed a good bit over the last couple of years.

I'd be trying to tee off shortly, but I've had vertigo for over a week. so, I'm working, kind of.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 05-18-2024 at 07:53 AM.