Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
hey woodie. pick on someone else. bitesize wants to talk facts. talk to him

when was the last census? (it was 2020 and wouldve changed three whole seats but didnt)

when is the next one?

how in the mother fuck do the current crop of illegals vote? do you care about facts? or just want to have a google war posting links?
just leave me alone and find someone else to bother. I tire of you.

no matter what people post here, you have to have a census to count the massive influx of illegals. until then, its more internet bullshit.
LOL… You and your little band of cockroaches harass me for over 10 years and now that I answer a couple of your posts you tell me to leave you alone? Aren’t you a cute little boy…

Don’t worry, I’m not going to try to chat with you about the short or long term impact of illegals, locally or nationally. You don’t care or want to understand anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
""Diving knee drop
A move in which a wrestler jumps from the top turnbuckle, top rope, or the apron, landing one knee across a supine opponent. There is also a variation where a wrestler jumps from the elevated position and lands both knees across the prone opponent, referred to as a diving double knee drop."
Sheesh… if you really believe toofer’s lil’ boy whining routine is ‘top turnbuckle’ or a ‘diving double knee’, you are even more of a spineless pussy than you’ve already convinced me of. Stick with howling about the Tigers.