Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: State handing out voter registration to non-citizens

Default State handing out voter registration to non-citizens

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rce=linkin.bio

Duct Tape, you care to weigh in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

A lot of context missing from the entire story. First, that’s not a voter registration form. It’s a form for a request for a voter registration form that is in every single packet handed out at the social security office. It is SOP for that form to be in said packet. Second, even if the person that received that form were to fill it out and send it in to the election commission they would not receive the voter registration form because they don’t have a valid drivers license. This story is nothing but politics politics politics

Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

I guess I could roll it back a bit and ask how non-citizens are able to apply for tax-payer funded benefits in the first place?

Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by quackaddict View Post
    I guess I could roll it back a bit and ask how non-citizens are able to apply for tax-payer funded benefits in the first place?

That should be where the outrage is here! The voter “registration forms” are a non-issue. However non-citizens even being able to apply for social security is insane!

Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

The illegals don't need to be given the right to vote. The census counts them currently although there is a bill in the House to stop this. I read the other day there are an estimate 44 seats in the US House due to illegals being counted. Shipping those folks to blue states almost ensure a Democrat gets a seat in the House.

Quote Originally Posted by Quackhead22 View Post
    A lot of context missing from the entire story. First, that’s not a voter registration form. It’s a form for a request for a voter registration form that is in every single packet handed out at the social security office. It is SOP for that form to be in said packet. Second, even if the person that received that form were to fill it out and send it in to the election commission they would not receive the voter registration form because they don’t have a valid drivers license. This story is nothing but politics politics politics

Why you gonna let facts get in the way ?!?

Hahaha if it weren’t for my better half having deal with death threats and having her office on full lock down because of this. I wouldn’t even comment on it. But what Morgan has done has caused a lot of issues for some state employees and it’s pissed me off!

yawn

when did the census count these people?

do yall really get off on repeating stupid shit?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    yawn

when did the census count these people?

do yall really get off on repeating stupid shit?
    I’m surprised nobody has step forward yet… but you are wrong, 2th. Illegals have been counted in the census since 1790. Many of us disagree, but that’s a major reason they are being flooded in here, and heavily to Blue States to (eventually) get them more seats (or save some) in the House.

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-re...apportionment/
    Last edited by WoodieSC; 05-13-2024 at 08:54 PM.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by bitesize View Post
    Why you gonna let facts get in the way ?!?
    hey woodie. pick on someone else. bitesize wants to talk facts. talk to him

when was the last census? (it was 2020 and wouldve changed three whole seats but didnt)

when is the next one?

how in the mother fuck do the current crop of illegals vote? do you care about facts? or just want to have a google war posting links?
    just leave me alone and find someone else to bother. I tire of you.

no matter what people post here, you have to have a census to count the massive influx of illegals. until then, its more internet bullshit.

when was the last census? (it was 2020 and wouldve changed three whole seats but didnt)

when is the next one?

how in the mother fuck do the current crop of illegals vote? do you care about facts? or just want to have a google war posting links?

no matter what people post here, you have to have a census to count the massive influx of illegals. until then, its more internet bullshit.
    ""Diving knee drop
    A move in which a wrestler jumps from the top turnbuckle, top rope, or the apron, landing one knee across a supine opponent. There is also a variation where a wrestler jumps from the elevated position and lands both knees across the prone opponent, referred to as a diving double knee drop."

when is the next one?

LOL… You and your little band of cockroaches harass me for over 10 years and now that I answer a couple of your posts you tell me to leave you alone? Aren’t you a cute little boy…

Don’t worry, I’m not going to try to chat with you about the short or long term impact of illegals, locally or nationally. You don’t care or want to understand anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    ""Diving knee drop
    A move in which a wrestler jumps from the top turnbuckle, top rope, or the apron, landing one knee across a supine opponent. There is also a variation where a wrestler jumps from the elevated position and lands both knees across the prone opponent, referred to as a diving double knee drop."
    Sheesh… if you really believe toofer’s lil’ boy whining routine is ‘top turnbuckle’ or a ‘diving double knee’, you are even more of a spineless pussy than you’ve already convinced me of. Stick with howling about the Tigers.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Arguing with wrestling quotes Thats the most scducks response ive seen here in awhile. Well done.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

you cant help but get a kick out of the "i dont want to argue with you any more" comment....

cockroaches? if he were talking about me, I'd be a bit upset.

At the end of the day, repeating the same BS is still BS.

They don’t need the border jumper votes. Fulton county found over 300,000 but can’t produce who they are from.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    Sheesh… if you really believe toofer’s lil’ boy whining routine is ‘top turnbuckle’ or a ‘diving double knee’, you are even more of a spineless pussy than you’ve already convinced me of. Stick with howling about the Tigers.
    wow, personal attacks? What about that post unhinged your little Barney Fife complex ass?
    Oh, wait, "they are picking on me", and your thin skinned ass calling someone a pussy is hilarious.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 05-14-2024 at 08:43 AM.

The form is a DECLINATION form not a registration form.

Second, no republicans, including the Freedom Caucus, want illegals to vote. PERIOD...

Their amendment was actually a "gotcha vote" they used to distort the truth. It was blatantly written to be "non-germane" to the budget. Our rules do not allow budget amendments when the primary purpose is not specific to the budget.

The rule is designed to prevent the use of the budget to subvert the committee process. Remember, sub-committees are where the public speaks. Laws should go through a process. and not be valid for just one year.

This amendment was in the proviso portion of the budget. A proviso affects only one year of the budget and directs agency to spend a specific appropriation of funds.

Rep Morgan tried to break the rules and skirt around the committee process and public input.

When the point of order was raised, the Speaker of the House had to rule it non-germane as he had previously ruled another dozen or so similar amendments.

Rep May then appealed the ruling of the Speaker. That is the most serious slap in the face to a Speaker you can have. I have seen it 2 or 3 times in my 18 years. It is akin to saying you have no confidence in your Speaker and he should be removed from his office.

Rep Morgan teamed up with Rep May to intentionally set up this vote to make republicans look bad and the the Freedom Caucus to appear more "conservative".

They knew it would be easy to distort the truth and may help some of their members with primary elections.

They knew it would take a few paragraphs to explain and expected you to lose interest before understanding the truth.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    Arguing with wrestling quotes Thats the most scducks response ive seen here in awhile. Well done.
    In their defense the topic they're discussing most closely resembles professional wrestling only the wrestling is more real.

The Bloodline is gettin' out of control!!!

cliff notes:
    its all political bullshit and doesnt need to take up much time on a hunting website?

gotcha.
    someone tell woodie he lost again.

hey ECU. Any new gamecock transfers we need to know about???

The new world order will be along shortly and then Roman Reins will take care of all of them
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"