Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The worm has turned

Again, guilty of?

Again, guilty of?

Even ABC News is saying putting Stormy on the stand wasn't helpful. ABC is hardly a conservative news source.

"All it does, in my opinion, is show the jury how weak the case is."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/legal-expe...y?id=110043771

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    How was it election interference when the payment was made a year after the election?
    i think it was made before, according to her testimony;
    the slut and her attorney demanded payment before election day they said
    because the knew after he won, he'd never pay it
    Last edited by ecu1984; 05-09-2024 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    Obviously you have not been paying attention to the trial. Witnesses have already confirmed, Trump reimbursed Cohen with money out of his own personal account. They literally had to FedEx the checks to the White House for him to sign them.

This is going nowhere. The prosecution has to prove intent. They haven't done that. Their own star witness is Cohen who is a convicted perjurer. Cohen was Trump's fixer and had been making these types of arrangements for years. Long before the election. Many high profile people do the same thing to avoid trials.

So when Biden said the Hunter laptop was Russian disinformation, was that election interference?

When Hilary paid for the Russian Dossier, was that election interference?

When Dan Rather fabricated a document about Bush, was that election interference?
    it doesn't matter where the reimbursement came from, it was election interference by definition to hide bad juju on a candidate from the public.
    No matter where the funds to reimburse came from, charging it off as a legal expense is the other big issue, because paying a prostitute is not a legal expense.
    Oh, to your other point.....Hilary nor Dan Rather, nor Biden are on trial.
    I think its a farce and a jury will find him not guilty, hopefully, but he damn sure conspired to do what they charged him with and the cheap skate tried to charge it off as a tax deductible expense when he should have just ate the $130k from his checking account.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Again, guilty of?
    nothing yet, that's what the trial and jury are for

So if you write a ck to someone for $130,000 out of a business account (cause he damn sure aint got a personal acct) how can you not file it or not disclose it on your taxes? IRS would have locked his ass up if he didn't.

Better yet, Stormy woulda had to show it somewhere as well. You're not just gonna deposit $130,000 without a paper trail to the govt.
    Last edited by Mars Bluff; 05-09-2024 at 09:53 AM.

The charge is how it was classified in his financial records. The election interference Statue of limitations had already ran out.

I don't know how else you would classify the payment. You have to disclose it legally. There's not an option in accounting records for whore payoff that I recall. It was a legal transaction with attorneys from both parties involved. Legal expense is about the only option that I can think of.

Should have just wrote it off as an Entertainment expense.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Should have just wrote it off as an Entertainment expense.
    Ahhh exactly.

And how about the $500,000 Stormy owes Trump? Why hasn't she been locked up for not complying?

When they called Stormy's former attorney to that stand he described the payment as a legal consideration.

Here is the definition of a consideration: Consideration is a promise, performance, or forbearance bargained by a promisor in exchange for their promise. Consideration is the main element of a contract. Without consideration by both parties, a contract cannot be enforceable.

I have written checks out of my business acct that are not for business
    They are charged to me on the bookkeeping end (accountant will call and say what was this for and I'll tell him} as "owner withdrawl"
    or something similar and are reported as income to me and I pay personal income taxes on whatever is in that column at the end of the year, the same
    as "profit distribution" line on the P&L. When you take profit from your business.
    Paying a hooker from your business acct does not make it a business taxable deduction, but paying legit legal fees are.
    There was nothing legit about the way they handled it and the recorded calls, text and emails show then conspiring to hide it
    and his accountant testified he does have a personal checking account, not sure why you would think he doesn't.
    If he had paid Cohen from his personal acct, instead of trying to run it thru his business for tax purposes, he'd be in less mess
    Again, I personally don't think its anyone's business except him, the IRS and the whore
    Last edited by ecu1984; 05-09-2024 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I have written checks out of my business acct that are not for business
    They are charged to me on the bookkeeping end (accountant will call and say what was this for and I'll tell him} as "owner withdrawl"
    or something similar and are reported as income to me and I pay personal income taxes on whatever is in that column at the end of the year, the same
    as "profit distribution" line on the P&L. When you take profit from your business.
    Paying a hooker from your business acct does not make it a business taxable deduction, but paying legit legal fees are.
    There was nothing legit about the way they handled it and the recorded calls, text and emails show then conspiring to hide it
    and his accountant testified he does have a personal checking account, not sure why you would think he doesn't.
    If he had paid Cohen from his personal acct, instead of trying to run it thru his business for tax purposes, he'd be in less mess
    Again, I personally don't think its anyone's business except him, the IRS and the whore
    A Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) didn't just pop out of Trump's ass when he farted.
    An NDA is a perfectly legal document that typically involves an attorney to draw up, hence the term "legal fee". NDAs are a fairly common document in many legal matters. Hell, I bet the State of NY and the prosecuting attorney have probably executed hundreds if not thousands of NDAs themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    I don't know how else you would classify the payment. You have to disclose it legally. There's not an option in accounting records for whore payoff that I recall. It was a legal transaction with attorneys from both parties involved. Legal expense is about the only option that I can think of.
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    A Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) didn't just pop out of Trump's ass when he farted.
    An NDA is a perfectly legal document that typically involves an attorney to draw up, hence the term "legal fee".
    Here's a novel thought, yes, attorneys on both sides did work and paying them their fees is a legal expense, but the $130k pussy bill isn't.
    Are you tracking here?
    If I instruct my attorney to run out and buy a house for me for $500k and he does and then sends me the invoice........the house he bought isn't a legal expense but his work is.
    Just substitute whore payments for house purchasing

So the prosecutions star witness is saying he falsified the invoices to Trump in order to conceal their true nature. Then Trump paid them. The book keeper testified that she coded them as legal expenses. This case is slowly going down in a ball of flames. If they don't get a guilty verdict, this is going strengthen Trump's position in the election big time. He's already leading bigly.

As mysterious as liberal mentality is to me, I still can't make myself believe there's not one of the jurors that will smell this bullshit and refuse to convict.

Clown show for sure. Just like "Russia collusion". All smoke & mirrors to keep the sheep coraled.

did yall miss the part about it being a hooker?
    that was paid to cover up an affair?
    using campaign funds from his lawyer pretending to be legal expenses?

you cant make this shit up.

Trump 24!
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.