Thread: Turkey gonna turkey

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I just walk through the woods calling and they come to me. It's pretty easy.

Wouldn't it have been more fun to go after him the next morning when he's gobbling good and try to get him off the roost, as oppsoed to crawling around trying to bushwack him. You already knew he was there.

Or maybe that's not the hunt you're after. Perhaps you were just after that social media pic.
    Last edited by M2Field; 04-18-2024 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by m2field View Post

perhaps you were just after that social media pic.

#pinhoti
    #goblife

Quote Originally Posted by M2Field View Post

Wouldn't it have been more fun to go after him the next morning when he's gobbling good and try to get him off the roost, as oppsoed to crawling around trying to bushwack him. You already knew he was there.

Or maybe that's not the hunt you're after. Perhaps you were just after that social media pic.
    Yeah sure would have been but I had to work the next morning and I don’t have any social media other than this and Snapchat. I also suck at taking pictures.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by M2Field View Post

Yeah sure would have been but I had to work the next morning and I don’t have any social media other than this and Snapchat. I also suck at taking pictures.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965