I'm amazed at some of you.

Who is basically the main purveyor of abortions anymore? Margret Sanger's pet project. She made Hitler look like the Boy Scouts.

I did not say Eichman or Heidrich.

Planned Parent Hood gets federal funds. I dont care if dude wants to go set a wig wam up and send smoke signals. If it is fedral funds that means it is our money. By all means go do what you want.

That is the disconnect with some of you. The gubments money aint theirs it is ours.

That is our sweat our tears and our blood.

If we disagree with it then by all means go protest it. We have 1st amendment rights or at least did.

The moment and time they took the fed money they opened themselves up to the public. Yet it is backwards. The gubment is acting like a bunch of mafia goons, protecting their racket.

Yalls issue is anything that doesn't meet your neighborhood smell test at the country club it is a conspiracy.

Get out a little, go travel. You may not be able to for long! You may be handing over papers soon enough.

Think I'm crazy?

Well let's see.

Back to the issue of confiscation. Our wealth is being confiscated and redistributed, if the dude doesn't want his confiscated then give his tax money back to him or shut up. He has the right to protest under the 1st. And I dont care what side your on you should support him.

Hell, once upon a time we actually had a real Nazi party in the US and many Americans went to their defense, not because they were looking to establish the 4th Reich, but because they believed in free speech. The problem is now that hat same crowd has adopted more communistic tendencies, and is in power they do not share the same courtesy!

I didn't agree with the whole march around peacefully in the name of Saint Floyd's death. I had seen the videos of him ingesting the Fent. But As long as it was peaceful I was ok with folks exercising their rights to get out and protest. Matter of fact I was glad to see people rebel against the whole government narrative of stay in your house BS. Now when they started burning and looting that crossed a line. but the good folks of Florence came together and marched for what they thought was right. While I disagreed with them I fully supported their right to protest.