View Poll Results: Should there be a state wide ban on the use of these loud mufflers during duck season

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

71 66.98%
  • no

35 33.02%

Thread: Mud motors

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

While we’re at it, let’s ban bright ass headlights on our roads. My night vision went to hell a few years ago but those lights are a nuisance and dangerous. I get an overwhelming urge to practice my marksmanship skills when driving at night. As for the mud motors, we need to bring back spanking children and teaching them respect. As for the adults with no respect , a good ass whooping at the ramp should curb some of it. I like the idea of anything outside of the main channel or big water being a no wake zone and that’s the ONLY government “help” with the problem that is needed. From an enforcement standpoint (and yes I’m qualified to speak on that subject) a no wake zone is easy enough to enforce if witnessed by an officer. Banning a “tool” that many have because a few misuse it is way too close to mirroring another agenda that wants to ban “tools” that many of us have and use responsibly. Now get off my lawn.
    Last edited by DuvnDux; 02-28-2024 at 06:36 PM.
    \"If they don\'t hatch, they don\'t fly south\"