Thread: Anyone?

Default Anyone?

Anyone know anything about Brothers Tree Service out of Bamberg? They are doing some contract work for Edisto electric.

Good bit of damage was done to my yard and my fence today.

Call Edisto Electric to gripe instead of the tree company to save yourself some time.

PM sent
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

good luck.
    no one gives a shit any more about a job well done. personal satisfaction for showing up to work and doing your job? heck no. four guys standing around a hole with one guy working. the boss man with the hard hat and clipboard no longer leads by example. Its a crisis. who gives a shit if trump is orange?

but i heard a story about a crew that helped an older farmer get his tractor unstuck.
    and another story about a tree trimming crew that stole EVERY BATTERY i had (boats, tractors, golf carts, etc) and stole a trailer to take them all out with.

so, seriously, I hope you get in touch with an older person and calmly explain the damage and the expectations going forward. by my calculations you have a one in a bazillion chance of someone giving a shit.

but i still love you so you can sleep well at night knowing that.
    but i dont travel that far to fix your fence.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    good luck.
    no one gives a shit any more about a job well done. personal satisfaction for showing up to work and doing your job? heck no. four guys standing around a hole with one guy working. the boss man with the hard hat and clipboard no longer leads by example. Its a crisis. who gives a shit if trump is orange?

but i heard a story about a crew that helped an older farmer get his tractor unstuck.
    and another story about a tree trimming crew that stole EVERY BATTERY i had (boats, tractors, golf carts, etc) and stole a trailer to take them all out with.

so, seriously, I hope you get in touch with an older person and calmly explain the damage and the expectations going forward. by my calculations you have a one in a bazillion chance of someone giving a shit.

but i still love you so you can sleep well at night knowing that.
    but i dont travel that far to fix your fence.
    sound advice from a mentally challenged dentite.

thats why i love you too..