Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: School Me on Headlamps

Our deer rifles have neoprene padded slings with the elastic shell holder. We keep Streamlight pen lights in one of the slots. It's always there if needed.

I actually just came across this when looking for a replacement for my Surefire Sidekick (keychain light):

https://flashlight.nitecore.com/product/tip2

Looks pretty darn awesome, and with the clip, it can attach to a hat. With the magnetic lanyard, you could keep it with your hunting "kit." Dollar for dollar, it seems like a much better option than a traditional headlamp.

Quote Originally Posted by USMCsilver View Post
    I actually just came across this when looking for a replacement for my Surefire Sidekick (keychain light):

https://flashlight.nitecore.com/product/tip2

Looks pretty darn awesome, and with the clip, it can attach to a hat. With the magnetic lanyard, you could keep it with your hunting "kit." Dollar for dollar, it seems like a much better option than a traditional headlamp.
    FWIW, the linked light arrived yesterday.

I thought my three Surefire Sidekicks were the tits (for their size), but this light blows them away. Brighter. Lighter. Smaller. More features.

It's smaller than any of my keyfobs, yet rivals some higher-dollar flashlights.

My wife used to think I had a flashlight fetish. Now she just laughs when a new one arrives. I reckon I'm just a photophile...

Anyways, y'all feel free to give this thing a whirl. If you don't like it, I'll buy it/them (up to 3).

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Pelican headlamps, cause they were given to us at work.

I like these for the money. No problems so far.
    Screenshot_20231202_081315_Chrome.jpg

Someone gave us some of that style for Christmas and I am impressed on the ability of the head band style.