Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Two Ponds

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    I had a discussion with one of the cool kids yesterday and now understand what part of the fuss was about. Private land equals POTENTIALLY greater opportunity. How it was acquired means nothing to me regarding that point. That's what I meant. Sorry if you took something other than that from my statement. And I will not be screwing myself. As you were.
    We'll decide if they are a cool kid or not.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    clique clique boom!

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    That’s not what you meant and now you’re crawfishing.
    It's exactly what I meant, Edward. Don't know what your beef is with me, but it's palpable. On the internet, at least.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

It's exactly what I meant, Edward. Don't know what your beef is with me, but it's palpable. On the internet, at least.
    Walk us through it, then.

How many of y'all talking down to others have your own land? Did you purchase it yourself, or is it "family" land? Just curious.
    I understand the difference very well. However, not everybody's diddy or grandiddy owns land their sons and grandsons can hunt at will. Much easier to take the moral high ground when you've been afforded such a luxury.
    And then, to this:

I had a discussion with one of the cool kids yesterday and now understand what part of the fuss was about. Private land equals POTENTIALLY greater opportunity. How it was acquired means nothing to me regarding that point. That's what I meant. Sorry if you took something other than that from my statement. And I will not be screwing myself. As you were.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Funny how you failed to quote all my responses. I'm sure that wasn't intentional.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Here ya go, Molly:

I don't believe in white privilege. Hopefully that helps.
    That crap you said about white folks is your words, not mine. I expect better of you than to draw such a silly conclusion.

I suggested that if you have the privilege of private land, you could manage it just like the clubs do. Which should favorably enhance your prospects of killing ducks. That's it. Crazy theory, apparently.

Funny how you failed to quote all my responses. I'm sure that wasn't intentional.
    You act like I don't have other forums to troll.

Geez Bart, not everything can be about you. What I quoted was more than sufficient.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Here ya go, Molly:
    Maybe I'm just slow but you're gonna have to walk me through the logic of what I quoted above and how that in anyway suggests what you're saying you are suggesting in what you quoted.

IF you want me to play pretend with you, just say it. Then we can pretend that you didn't say what you said and go on about our day. Promise.

The landed gentry aspect of inherited hunting land could be a whole other thread. The condescension from MANY not all of them is tiresome. Whether it has to do w trophy management, dog hunting, property line issues, waterfowl mgmt etc. again hit dogs holler
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

What do well taken care of dogs do?

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Mine sleeps all day when mole season is not in.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Mine sleeps all day when mole season is not in.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk
    Speaking of mole season, what have you found to be the best way to get rid of them shy of my dogs digging up my entire yard?

Cats. Unfortunately. We've got a feral that leaves dead moles by my truck twice a week.

We might just have moles in here, sent by scwa

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    They don't run deer, that's for damn sure.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Oh, as far as Moles go, you have moles because you have mole crickets. Get rid of the mole crickets, and you'll get rid of the moles. I recommend trying Bifenthrin to start.....
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Oh, as far as Moles go, you have moles because you have mole crickets. Get rid of the mole crickets, and you'll get rid of the moles. I recommend trying Bifenthrin to start.....
    solar powered mole and gopher chaser

How do we know who is a cool kid is there a list or something to designate the cool kids?
    Last edited by centurian; 01-25-2024 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    How do we know who is a cool kid is there a list or something to designate the cool kids?
    Pre 2010 is a solid start

So if they are pre 2010 they Might be a cool kid?