Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
No. Super 42 will work in any standard mil spec carbine buffer. Never heard that seal business about them before. They do get rid of the twang. Beyond that I’ve seen no appreciable difference between that and a regular buffer spring. Best thing smoking is an A5 rifle length buffer with sprinco green spring. H2 or H3 buffer. AR15 ain’t recoil intensive to begin with. But the rifle length buffer system smooths it way out. If you really wanna giggle, out skip the buffer stuff and get a BRT EZ tune gas tube. There ain’t a whole lot of difference in the recoil of my son’s red Ryder and my 10.5 inch. Gas control is everything.
I must have stated something wrong. I don’t care about recoil other than faster follow-up shots. I’m interested in eliminating the ‘twang’ of the standard spring and, to some degree, an improvement of longevity.

The stuff about Geissele and DEVGRU is in the Super 42 description, so don’t know any more than that.

I’ve got a green Sprinco coming for my neighbor’s A2 rifle on an order, just wondering if the Sprinco springs deaden the ‘twang’ like the Super 42’s do.