Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Rocketman, Is that you?

Y’all coots must have beaten wife syndrome. I swear. Y’all are a special breed of gluttons for punishment.

Rocketman getting more help.

And this.
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-17-2023 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Rocketman getting more help.

And this.
    Howell runs like Marcus Lattimore
    and 8th place is coming
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-17-2023 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Howell runs like Marcus Lattimore
    and 8th place is coming
    So is 2.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Beamer has picked up some good players in the portal. That’s not the route I’ve ever wanted Dabo to go although I’d definitely like to see him pick up a couple of key guys. If you guys are honest, Beamer has no choice but to go all in on the portal or he may not keep his job. Saying that, he’s picking up some key depth and skill.

Putting Clemson vs usc aside, this pay for play world isn’t what I enjoy about college football. If you commit to this method, how do you get away from it. I know Clemson is using NIL to keep players but there’s no way you can keep them all - Mukuba for example. I can’t imagine re-recruiting the best players on your team year after year.
    Last edited by UPSTATEWATERFOWLER; 12-18-2023 at 07:29 AM.

i would like to congrat the gamecocks on at least a 6th place finish in the offseason transfer window.

oh and 22 is coming
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by UPSTATEWATERFOWLER View Post
    Beamer has picked up some good players in the portal. That’s not the route I’ve ever wanted Dabo to go although I’d definitely like to see him pick up a couple of key guys. If you guys are honest, Beamer has no choice but to go all in on the portal or he may not keep his job. Saying that, he’s picking up some key depth and skill.

Putting Clemson vs usc aside, this pay for play world isn’t what I enjoy about college football. If you commit to this method, how do you get away from it. I know Clemson is using NIL to keep players but there’s no way you can keep them all - Mukuba for example. I can’t imagine re-recruiting the best players on your team year after year.
    agree

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i would like to congrat the gamecocks on at least a 6th place finish in the offseason transfer window.

oh and 22 is coming
    You into the nitrous oxide this morning?

no. just stating fact....

(and I'll add. beamer wasnt hired to be a portal hero. he was hired to recruit and build talent. almost doesnt seem fair how things have changed in the college football world. I'm not even sure what matters any more)

no. just stating fact....

(and I'll add. beamer wasnt hired to be a portal hero. he was hired to recruit and build talent. almost doesnt seem fair how things have changed in the college football world. I'm not even sure what matters any more)
    I could be wrong as too busy to look at the moment but I think Beamer's 2024 recruiting class is ranked #18 or so in the country.
    I mean, it isn't like he has been here 12 years and had top 10 classes year after year, a weak schedule and can't compete
    Oh, and "Portal Hero"? I am pretty sure you Climp5in fans are the ones that say a "W" or an "L" doesn't say how ugly it was or how it was achieved
    "perspective"?

Y'all should really look into getting laid. By a woman.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    What i am thinking!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    I'm 63 years old and get more ass than a toilet seat, just sayin
    That most likely ain't the problem

I could be wrong as too busy to look at the moment but I think Beamer's 2024 recruiting class is ranked #18 or so in the country.
    I mean, it isn't like he has been here 12 years and had top 10 classes year after year, a weak schedule and can't compete
    Oh, and "Portal Hero"? I am pretty sure you Climp5in fans are the ones that say a "W" or an "L" doesn't say how ugly it was or how it was achieved
    "perspective"?
    that's my point. its not about recruiting high school kids. its about stealing college kids who didnt play enough at the school they were at.....

I'm 63 years old and get more ass than a toilet seat, just sayin
    That most likely ain't the problem
    He said by a woman.

that's my point. its not about recruiting high school kids. its about stealing college kids who didnt play enough at the school they were at.....
    I agree, its messed up. I wonder if the crew that thought about this and voted for it, would do the same again, knowing what they now know.
    I am afraid, the Genie is out of the bottle and can't be put back in
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-18-2023 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    He said by a woman.
    I heard him

Did somebody just say "stealing"?

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    He said by a woman.
    Sig worthy! LOL
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Nobody willingly voted. Some kids that were 18 and older sued to be able to get what they were worth. Now they’ve found out that they are worth a lot, and are trying to get what they are worth I don’t blame them, but I don’t like it. The NFL has been the biggest beneficiary for years. A free farm system. The NFL can snap their fingers and end this if they want. Draft eligible 18 year olds. And most of this ends. Then, college football would be played by, drumroll, college students.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands