Thread: Even Beau was Creepy

Default Even Beau was Creepy

Ok, I forgot all about this, but remember Rush making a deal out of it when it happened. But at the time no one knew about Hunter, or Ashley and the showers, and sure there was a sniff here and there but nothing like the prolific sniffing that we have come to know about now. The whole dang family is perverted. Sure Hunter was getting a foot job and some crack for selling off influence. The big guy was getting his 10% for committing treason. But the "good son" let a man off who raped his own toddler. I get sin is sin, but messing with kids is a whole other level of evil, to me.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...rape-plea-deal

In particular, it seems appropriate to revisit a controversial 2009 plea deal offered by then-Attorney General Beau Biden to a du Pont heir accused of raping his own daughter when she was a toddler. Richards was originally charged with two counts of second-degree rape, which carried a minimum of 20 years behind bars. Instead, he pleaded guilty in 2008 to fourth-degree rape, which carries no minimum prison time.

he deal was offered to du Pont heir Robert H. Richards IV, who had confessed to the fourth-degree rape of his 3-year-old daughter. He was spared prison time, a decision that sparked public outrage and scrutiny. Beau Biden defended the decision in 2014, citing the case's weaknesses and potential for loss at trial, but these justifications were met with skepticism, given the family's history with the du Ponts.

The plea bargain's leniency towards a figure from a wealthy and powerful family contrasts sharply with the typically harsher sentences meted out to less privileged offenders. This disparity points to a potential bias within the judicial system, influenced by socio-economic status and connections.

The link between the Bidens and the du Ponts, established years earlier through Joe Biden's golf club membership, suggests a narrative of mutual benefits and unwritten understandings among Delaware's elite. While there's no evidence of a link, the timing and context of these relationships paint a picture of intersecting interests and shared spaces between powerful families.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Not surprising
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

Unless you were directly involved, you will never have enough information to judge a plea deal. Child sexual assault cases get plead down all the time, for a variety of reasons. With very young victims, they are difficult to prove. Families are often reluctant to go through a trial, and can accept labelling the guy as a creep and sex offender to spare themselves and their child that trauma.

It was his child!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

I'm not defending anybody, least of all the corrupt scions of our buffoon-in-chief. I'm pointing out the fact that without a thorough understanding of the facts, any judgment of how appropriate a plea deal might be is pure speculation.
    Last edited by GMAC; 11-12-2023 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GMAC View Post
    I'm not defending anybody, least of all the corrupt scions of our buffoon-in-chief. I'm pointing out the fact that without a thorough understanding of the facts, any judgment of how appropriate a plea deal might be is pure speculation.
    You are correct… but after all that has surfaced about the ‘Biden Mob’ over the years, it appears that 99+% of any speculation has about a 99+% chance of being on-the-money.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

fjb
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"