Thread: Request: Send Links To Your Favorite Reloading "Recipes" & Supply Website(s)

Default Request: Send Links To Your Favorite Reloading "Recipes" & Supply Website(s)

Seeking recipes & websites for reloading items. Of course I know Natchez, Brownells, Midway, and the other normal spots. I'm just wondering if y'all frequent reloaders used a smaller site that Google doesn't immediately hit on. (Added bonus for Veteran discount.)

The jist of it - I'm wanting materials and/or load data for:
    *7mm Mag - 24" - 1:9.5 twist (Tikka M695)
    *308 - 24" - 1:11 twist (Sako S20)

I prefer a "dual-purpose" load. Good on paper, better on flesh. I'd honestly prefer input on 168gr ± (for both rifles). I know most "match-grade" bullets don't tend to fare well on biological targets.

I've narrowed bullets down to some various Match Kings or Hornady SST (has best BC), ELD-X, or InterLock. (Sad to see Berry's doesn't have more offerings, as they're great for pistol reloading.)

To take this one step further - if you're reloading for suppressor use, I'd be interested to see what sort of knowledge you'd like to share in regards to that aspect, too.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by USMCsilver; 11-09-2023 at 10:26 PM.

46grn Varget, 165grn NBT over a WLR primer, excellent accuracy out of 4/5 .308’s including a Sako. My Tikka like a 165 SGK and 45grn Varget.

Brownell’s, Sinclair International, Selway Armory, MidSouth Shooters Supply, Powder Valley.

Can’t remember my 7mmRM load other than it’s a 140grn Barnes TSX.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

For the 7mm RM RL22 and N165 with 160 AB or 175 ABLR. A 1:9.5 twist may not stabilize the 175 ABLR. PrecisionReloading.com.

Varget is your friend for the 308. Load up 3 rounds each 45gr, 45.5gr, 46gr, 46.5gr and see which groups the best for your rifle/bullet combo.