Thread: Biden Threatens Low Income Children

Default Biden Threatens Low Income Children

First off, fetterman has brain damage. I removed his comments for your convenience.

The biden administration has chosen the school lunch program, that effects kids from low-income families, to leverage and threaten with transgender bullshit policy via executive order. It's akin to hiding terrorists in civilian homes.

"The resolution, initially introduced in July by a series of senators and placed on the calendar last week, disagrees with recent guidance by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) in relation to sex discrimination.

The USDA had said it is updating its policies regarding discrimination based on sex to include sexual orientation and gender identity, in accordance with President Biden’s executive order on the matter in 2021.

Schools that receive funds from the Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) will have to have policies that prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity and investigate any forms of alleged discrimination based on those factors or risk losing the funds.

Biden’s executive order has been controversial, especially in Republican states where lawmakers aim to ban transgender students from using the bathrooms or joining the sports teams that align with their gender identity.

The move by the USDA is opposed by 18 Republican senators who signed onto a resolution, led by Marshall, to stop its implementation.

Asked for comment, Marshall said in a statement that the “Biden Administration’s poisonous transgender agenda is putting children’s school lunch funding in the crosshairs.”

“To be abundantly clear, my resolution is about preventing the USDA from weaponizing funding and retaliating against schools that don’t allow biological boys in girls’ bathrooms, and biological boys in girls’ sports. Take politics out of the lunch line- and stop holding school lunches hostage,” Marshall said."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ddfb162d&ei=10

What about furries? Furries are people too.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I'm not familiar with furries. Are they mistreated, and if so, is it because they start threads about their anniversaries on duck hunting sites?

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    I'm not familiar with furries. Are they mistreated, and if so, is it because they start threads about their anniversaries on duck hunting sites?
    Don't be jealous.

Pretty sleezy way to force people to support lgbtq stuff. Using food as leverage

I started a very colorful and rage filled response to this bullshit but I had to stop. My eye started twitching.
    \"If they don\'t hatch, they don\'t fly south\"

“Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

-Joe Biden

FJB
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Probably best to keep the government out of healthcare and nutritional services, they tend to do an craptastic job. According to USHHS 19.5% of the US population is on nutritional assistance. According to the CDC 19.7% of school aged children are obese. Seems to me the feds don’t have much business talking to anyone about nutrition since those statistics show a glaring correlation between federal assistance and childhood obesity.

There are those wonderful students who nearly lick their school lunch plate, but by and large the bulk ends up in the trash every single day. Amazing how many poor kids have a big bag of chips to turn to instead.

But I agree that tying school food to tranny rights is BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    I just spit coffee...

Luvin gonna catch this for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Dick View Post
    I just spit coffee...

Luvin gonna catch this for a while.
    There's about two people on this site concerned about Fish's opinion and I ain't one of them.