Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 18 Colorada Players hit transfer portal.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Delete this before a clemmons reads it.
    Bless your heart.
    Carolina Counsel

Quote Originally Posted by blackstock View Post
    other than conference affiliation, how do Alabama and South Carolina fall into the same context?
    Flagships

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    What is his “bullshit”? Every clip of him I’ve seen is preaching accountability to these athletes and success comes from hard work. If he doesn’t win but gets that through to players, he may not be a success as a coach, but he’ll damn sure be helping his players out as a mentor.
    You may want to read up on how coach prime was the savior of hbcus and then bolted the first time a power 5 job came along. He needs to practice what he preaches. I hope he fails miserably .

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Flagships
    Copy that. I was looking for a results based similarity, but drawing from your post, there isn’t one.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntinjunkie View Post
    You may want to read up on how coach prime was the savior of hbcus and then bolted the first time a power 5 job came along. He needs to practice what he preaches. I hope he fails miserably .
    Why don't you give us a link to what you're talking about or are you just giving your opinion? I google Deion Sanders Controversy thinking something would surely come up about how he let down hbcus, but all I got was articles about his roster turnover and his praying with players and staff at Colorado. So please enlighten us.

And if anyone thought he wouldn't jump at the chance to coach a power 5 team you were fooling yourself.
    Last edited by Luvin' Labs; 04-26-2023 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntinjunkie View Post
    Business is Business Amigo, quite a difference in rate of pay between the 2 schools.

i dont worship deion.
    hope this helps
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    Why don't you give us a link to what you're talking about or are you just giving your opinion? I google Deion Sanders Controversy thinking something would surely come up about how he let down hbcus, but all I got was articles about his roster turnover and his praying with players and staff at Colorado. So please enlighten us.

And if anyone thought he wouldn't jump at the chance to coach a power 5 team you were fooling yourself.
    Dude I can barely change my avatar let alone send you a link

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Business is Business Amigo, quite a difference in rate of pay between the 2 schools.
    I don't think it's about money I don't think Dion needs money he donated half his salary at Jackson State back to the university I think it's about his ego. His big thing was attracting higher profile recruits to hbcus and bringing in more money so they can upgrade their facilities. That's fine as long as you don't walk away after 3 years taking most of those recruits with you.