Thread: Now Hiring

Default Now Hiring

Attachment 81576

April will be 10 years since we opened the doors at A2Z. I’ll wait to April 1st to give my soppy post to all of you.

So we “soft” opened Customs last week. We don’t even have a sign yet and it’s loaded up. I’m now looking at building a new building and moving A2Z Auto Repairs over there and having it all on one location. 150 Kitti Wake Dr West Cola, 29170 or at US 1 and Kitti Wake. Guess I’ll go sit down with a banker and see what I’m looking at. Procrastination is not your friend. It’s only 1.2 miles from us now but I believe it’s time to start looking into building a new facility and expanding (If I can convince the bank)

Anyways we need help. I need another technician, wheel alignment guy, and wheel and tire guy. I know I probably won’t pull anyone from here but if you all would do me a favor. I don’t Facebook but if you could go to Customs page https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...ibextid=LQQJ4d and follow it, like it, give some good reviews and share the now hiring post that would be awesome. From what I can tell or been told there is a share button

Or go to A2Zs main page since it’s all umbrellaed under A2Z and give good reviews, like and share that now hiring post would be great. https://www.facebook.com/a2zautorepa...ibextid=LQQJ4d

April 1st I’ll give my soppy 10 year post and thank all of you for your support and bearing with me these last several months. Between equipment shortages, County restrictions, Wifes health, etc… I know I’ve been hard to get in touch with and delays. Thanks for understanding
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by KRT; 02-13-2023 at 10:33 PM.
    More fuel = more boost!!

The bank should have no issue as busy as y’all stay! Well worth the drive.

Very Happy for you and the Team Kevin. Congratulations. You will have no issue at the Bank. If they need any references pay their Membership to SC Ducks. They won't have questions then!!

So awesome.

I have enjoyed reading your story as it has unfolded on here. True success story with a whole lot of hard work.

Great job, and good luck on highering someone decent. Good people are hard to find then days
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Hard to believe it's been 10 years. Seems like yesterday you started that venture. Congrats buddy

Congratulations! You've come a long way since you worked at the dealer off Piney Grove rd! Happy to help share your info!
    Last edited by cajunwannabe; 02-14-2023 at 06:16 AM.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

I knew him way back then.

Got room for a pay-to-play trap range out back for customers while they wait. Think about it……

Congrats man! I know yall will continue to do well.

Done, and congratulations!

Awesome..
    At least I'm housebroken.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Got room for a pay-to-play trap range out back for customers while they wait. Think about it……
    Ingenious...

Hell yeah, KRT!

You're the KRT of KRT'ing.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Congrats again buddy. It has certainly come a long way! We are very happy for you and your family!
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

oh...and buy your own damn tow truck
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Dianne still ain't got her visor. She said congratulations and keep on keeping on!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"