Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: water level around Packs Landing

I like camping, but there ain't no way I'm camping for two weeks and not even hunting. To many Rubberheads down there in that area for my liking.

you know when you come down here duk, you love letting that highball ring!!!!!!!!!! You can't hide rubberhead. lol
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Oh you know I can Highball, but I do it at 12 after a couple cold ones!! I hate rubberheads! Know dat!!! Packs Flats will look like the search party for the Titanic is out there on opening morning and my arse will be out of state!!!

You ready for this weekend? Going Thursday to watch a few holes and see what we have going on!! Hopefully the weather will be right. Saturday night should be a cake walk on the deer hunting.

cool deal got my tag and ready to rock. Hope i can hit one with the 300.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.

i think what i might do is take the Godevil and film my own pirates of reelfoot, but call it pirates of packs flats. damn that would be funny.

It's up to you have several different stand from woods(less than 60 yards) to food plots with shot up to 300. So what ever you feel like.

The water level @ packs is approx. 18" lower than @ Billups......Come on guys we all know water runs down hill !!!!
    student and child prodigy of the "Professor's" duckology!