Thread: Pinhoti Limited Run Pot Call - 1 of 1

Default Pinhoti Limited Run Pot Call - 1 of 1

Pictures are of last year's call. Below is the email I received from Dave.

I'm going to offer one of the 2023 Limited Runs, they'll be released closer to the turn of the year. I'll be signing the sound boards and on that particular call will include the "Cant Break Jake" slogan also. So in a way it'll be a 1 of 1.

Last year's run sold out in less than an hour. The winner will have their pot the day they're released. And as with all of the Limited Runs- once they're gone they're gone. I'll include a picture of last year's call for reference.

Here's the description from last year's call
    With a full Spring of “ground truthing” it’s time to introduce the Limited Run for 2022. The first pot call available from Pinhoti is a glass over glass snuggled into a beautiful Walnut pot with Maple and Cherry inlays. Behind the glass will ride a covert feather from a gobbler taken on the western swing of the 2021 Pinhoti Project Spring season. The Pinhoti banner logo etched into the back of the call rounds out the call’s finish which is outplayed only by the sounds wrapped within. An easy to play glass surface that makes reaching those “turkey” sounds obtainable for anyone. The prototype of this design rode many miles during the 2021 Spring season and proved itself time and time again. Each will be sold with an individually paired Webbwood striker. These calls are limited in number and when they’re gone, they’re gone.

Limited Pot5 (002).jpg
    Limited Pot 1.jpg

Happy Bidding
    Last edited by Gut_Pile; 08-30-2022 at 08:57 AM.
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

“Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Thanks Dave!

$150

$200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$300
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by PharmHunter View Post
    Thanks Dave!

$150
    You bet! I'll make certain the winner receives plenty of extras as well! And you won't be disappointed with this 2023 year's run.

$350