Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woman eaten by her cats

I'd rather be eaten by a dog any day over a cat.
    But I damn sure wouldn't adopt either of them for eating someone else. Puts a whole new twist on doggy kisses.

This just adds to the meowntain of evidence that cats are not to be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Rat View Post
    Yep... I've seen dogs AND cats eat deceased people when they had no other option.

My cats are cool. Lots of character, not mean, not outdoor so the birds are safe. I've known other cats that were assholes. But, then again, I've known dogs that were assholes, too.

Cats are more like Libertarians. Live and let live, want minimal intrusion on their space.
    They may want minimal intrusion on their space but they don’t give one single care about your space. The day you “adopt” a cat you’re on the clock 24/7/365. Feed it. Water it. And scoop and clean it’s sandbox. No thanks. I don’t work if I’m not getting paid and cats have terrible credit ratings.

But thanks for keeping it inside. I wish everyone was as considerate.

Gamo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    They may want minimal intrusion on their space but they don’t give one single care about your space. The day you “adopt” a cat you’re on the clock 24/7/365. Feed it. Water it. And scoop and clean it’s sandbox. No thanks. I don’t work if I’m not getting paid and cats have terrible credit ratings.

But thanks for keeping it inside. I wish everyone was as considerate.
    And a dog isnt, at least a cat will leave you alone and not slobber all over the place, geez and the barking, dont get me started. I'll take cats over dogs and most people anyday. My cats go inside and out, free will, if birds dont want to get eaten they should wise up

Quote Originally Posted by GMAC View Post
    A dog'll do the same thing.
    PEOPLE will do the same thing