Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caledonia Golf club

I am OLD, I saw it built!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

CW out here sharing some good spots.

Caledonia is a vibe, I liked it a lot better than True Blue.

It and True Blue are in my back yard. Can’t tell you about golf since I don’t play but go into town for lunch, the service at the club house on both is terrible unless you have two hours to kill.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Pretty sure they lost several greens.

I always loved seeing the fox squirrels.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Was fortunate enough to play many nice courses in high school. Caledonia was my favorite. True Blue was good too but I always liked Caledonia the most.

I’ve done a bunch of work there and True Blue through the thru the years. Installed the pump station while True Blue was being built, replaced the original station at Caledonia then relined the wet well and intake a few years ago. Come to think of it I’ve installed in or retrofitted every golf course pump station on Kings River Road, except Seagull / Founders. I think the boys from Aynor did that one.