Thread: sea duck hunters...

Default sea duck hunters...

the scoter are starting to show in good #'s offshore. go fetch them up...post pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

The Big Rafts I've Always Seen Tend To Be In Front Of A Particular Island Resort Community But, Always Been Hesitant To Go Out There In The High Tide And Dont Know If The 20' Seapro Would Flair Them Off. Any Suggestions On Hunting Them Out Of The Smaller Or Larger Boat? Thanks In Advance.........

scoters are stupid. sit in a yellow boat with black bleach jugs as decoys, and you will kill some.
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

I knew there was a reason I killed one in a freshwater lake last year!

I finally outsmarted em!

Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    scoters are stupid. sit in a yellow boat with black bleach jugs as decoys, and you will kill some.
    That is no joke!! I'll never figure out why folks pay money, sometimes big bucks, to shoot scoters and brant, the two dumbest birds out there. Well except the well known SC tamie mallard, and folks spend big bucks to shoot them too!!!
    [COLOR=darkgreen][B]"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" Edmund Burke [/B][/COLOR]
    [B][COLOR=#006400][/COLOR][/B]
    [B][COLOR=#006400]"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf" George Orwell[/COLOR][/B]

So when are we going out DD? We talked about it last year and never went
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

I have never been either, would love to go sometime. Not to sure about running the Gator Trax out there though, might be a little wet!!

have yellar boat and bleach jugs, will travel....

Mine aint yeller, but I can rattle can it.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by squatty420 View Post
    So when are we going out DD? We talked about it last year and never went

Anytime, I haven't been out any this year but we have done pretty good in Oct in the years past, I have boat and decoys let me know when.

BB, I hope you could join us also, I'm ready just let me know when, and give me a few days notice to get things together.

If they are out there we should manage to kill a few.
    [COLOR=darkgreen][B]"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" Edmund Burke [/B][/COLOR]
    [B][COLOR=#006400][/COLOR][/B]
    [B][COLOR=#006400]"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf" George Orwell[/COLOR][/B]