Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Active shooter in Columbia.

It’ll murder somebody before summers out.

Todd Rutherford is scum of the earth
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    The best thing a CWP holder can do is be a good witness and get their family out as fast as possible. The rest is mostly fantasy. NOBODY knows how they’ll react till it happens.
    Agree.

Unlike the thugs that just go to blastin in a mall, you ( the 3 Gun Champ ) or (anyone else with assets ) will be held responsible for every single round you send down range... You yank the trigger and miss the badguy, striking someone by "accident" , you pay. Or you hit your target and the bullet exits their body and strikes another " innocent" person, you pay.

Getting to cover and doing a tactical retreat is probably the best thing a person can do. - unless you are directly engaged by a bad guy - and I mean you are taking fire. Then the rules change.

Clint Smith teaches - " you can't save everyone, so save your loved ones and - yourself. " Best way to do that is NOT go to the Mall in this instance. There is this thing called the internet and you can actually order and buy most items you need and get them delivered to your home.

The old judged by 12 fallacy will come back to bite you on the gonads ... Paying to defend yourself in court is not cheap, and pay you will.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

So worried about gun violence that they let the shooter go.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    But they told him not to shoot anybody else before they let him go. Oh, and not to go to the mall again.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

interestingly enough, this never made my radar over the weekend....

He is risen, indeed.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    The subject fully cooperated with police, turned themself into police, had a legally purchased firearm that was registered to them. The only charge was unlawful carry of a firearm.

Are more charges likely to be filed.... Possibly but there are two other individuals that were there with guns. I'll wait until the investigation is wrapped up to see what other charges are filed.
    From the article previously posted in this thread..... Rutherford stated Sunday afternoon that his client, Jewayne M. Price, 22, was at the mall when two people fired on him; Price fired back in self-defense.

Price owns the gun legally, according to Rutherford. He does not have a Concealed Weapons Permit (CWP) and that is why he is being charged with unlawful carry of a pistol. Rutherford also stated that Price has no record.

Bean---- How is your friend doing?
    Last edited by Chuck the Duck Slayer; 04-18-2022 at 06:44 AM.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

LEO's and attorneys,

Per Chuck's post, if I'm defending myself and hit an innocent civilian IN THE PROCESS OF DEFENDING MYSELF, how does the law treat such a situation?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    LEO's and attorneys,

Per Chuck's post, if I'm defending myself and hit an innocent civilian IN THE PROCESS OF DEFENDING MYSELF, how does the law treat such a situation?
    Probably won't face a criminal charge, but will definitely be sued civilly by the person you shot. You fired the round and are responsible for where it lands.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

He is doing better. Thanks. I kind of left it at call if you need anything but have been talking with his brother as not to bother him too much. I can tell you his momma is fit to be tied.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Good to hear Bean.

Hope he makes a full recovery.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by beanhunter View Post
    He is doing better. Thanks. I kind of left it at call if you need anything but have been talking with his brother as not to bother him too much. I can tell you his momma is fit to be tied.
    Bean,

Any further update on condition?? Hoping that he is home and healing. God Bless him and his family.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Thanks A. He’s at home resting. He is slow moving-Not moving a lot really. I talked w him this morning. He doesn’t do well sitting around. He was hit above the knee on left leg. He said it’s pretty painful but he’s trying to take it slow and heal up.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by beanhunter View Post
    Thanks A. He’s at home resting. He is slow moving-Not moving a lot really. I talked w him this morning. He doesn’t do well sitting around. He was hit above the knee on left leg. He said it’s pretty painful but he’s trying to take it slow and heal up.
    My prayers continue.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.