Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Rich.....

Yeah, we suffered through a ton of 8-4 to kill ourselves at 10-1.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

One of the twins is outstanding but I don’t think Clemson offered the weaker brother. They will do well at Bama, I hate to see Clemson not get great lineman. I think the o-line has been very average this year and we could definitely improve. I am sure there are a few reasons it did not work out.
    Last edited by jwmetz; 12-24-2020 at 08:57 PM.

Maybe they’re Jewish.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Maybe they’re Jewish.
    Good point. Or not woke enough.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Criticizing anything that Clemson or Alabama are doing right now is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    Cause they still got the hit dog flinch from the Spur 5 in a row- put on a Carolina hat and get one to high 5 you- you will see it on their face- the tards hate history- you never hear them bring up losing to VA after 20 wins in a row, hurts too bad- also screams how shitty their competition was for decades- quit playing Georgia cause they couldn't stand loosing
    Clemson opens with Georgia in 2021. I love history because Clemson owns you over the history of the football program.

So y’all expect us to believe that Dabo turned down a top ranked recruit but yet his sons who would struggle for playing time at Furman have scholarships? Yeah, that makes a lot of since.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    So y’all expect us to believe that Dabo turned down a top ranked recruit but yet his sons who would struggle for playing time at Furman have scholarships? Yeah, that makes a lot of since.
    Most of their fans don't live in reality. Its kind of sad.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Most of their fans don't live in reality. Its kind of sad.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Clemson’s “reality” over the last 10 years is much different than most realities
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

If they cannot help cure systemic racism Dabo does not need them

Alabama is a real dynasty and does this year in and year out
    oh, and they do it while playing in the SEC......not the A She She against a bunch of unranked teams w losing records

.................................................. .................................................. ..................................................

..... ...... 1969............. .............
    .................................................. .................................................. ..........

............12345................................. .................................................. ..............................

...................................TheBeamer Steamer, same as it ever was...........................
    Last edited by Baggy; 12-26-2020 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I posted it because it’s the truth. I read an article last week on ESPN about how Clemson and Bama had ruined college football, so I don’t think it’s an inferiority complex. It’s no news flash that Bama recruits on another level than almost anyone, including Clemson. I most certainly am not disparaging their recruiting. They get most of who they want. It’s a machine that’s impressive to watch.

We have been there, are there, and I didn’t think my comment was the least bit negative toward Bama, nor Willy off the Pickle Boat. I just stated a fact that Clemson chose not to take the Brockermyer brothers. No more or less. There was no spin. Hell, they may both be hall of famers.

I don’t know or hear everything, but I have some connections to Clemson. I’m sure there are far more connected folks, but there are certainly some who are less connected.

Oh, and I’ve been there

Twice
    Alabama was present for both of these games

Be thankful LSU and their three stars didn't show up
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-26-2020 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Yeah, I don’t see them being an issue this year

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post

I not sure they've shown up much lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    Serious question, why do Clemson fans ALWAYS spin any and every negative About he program, perceived or otherwise? Why can’t it just be, yeah he chose Alabama? Even if CU didn’t want him, why post that? Give you the moral high ground? I don’t understand the constant chip on the shoulder attitude. Y’all are good. Have been for a while. Why not act like you’ve been there? Should we even dare ask how you’re privy to the insides of the machine of Clemson’s recruiting?
    this is hilarious.
    have you ever met a human being?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    Serious question, why do Clemson fans ALWAYS spin any and every negative About he program, perceived or otherwise? Why can’t it just be, yeah he chose Alabama? Even if CU didn’t want him, why post that? Give you the moral high ground? I don’t understand the constant chip on the shoulder attitude. Y’all are good. Have been for a while. Why not act like you’ve been there? Should we even dare ask how you’re privy to the insides of the machine of Clemson’s recruiting?
    IPTAY , Bo.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.