Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Wuhan Curfew in Columbia

led--although you will ignore statistics you dont trust, it is imperative the medical community closely follows this disease in china. I am comforted knowing people smarter than me are compiling the data. "No new cases in Wuhan" is a big deal even if you dont believe it. I will wait for our governments response to that claim. I suggest we all do before we just ignore it out of spite.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    led--although you will ignore statistics you dont trust, it is imperative the medical community closely follows this disease in china. I am comforted knowing people smarter than me are compiling the data. "No new cases in Wuhan" is a big deal even if you dont believe it. I will wait for our governments response to that claim. I suggest we all do before we just ignore it out of spite.
    The same people that are telling you we need a 15 day lockdown? Pick and choose what you want.

China is now blocking incoming flights from infected areas outside of China. China didn’t let the CDC and WHO in for almost two months either.

South Korea shut it down because they could track where it came from. One specific church cult was responsible there and so they squashed it quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had my doubts about which way is up, and is this even reality.. but for once in my life I agree with 2th

The same people that are telling you we need a 15 day lockdown? Pick and choose what you want.
    a 15 day lockdown sure would work. Our civil liberties will be tested.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    a 15 day lockdown sure would work. Our civil liberties will be tested.
    And most would starve, not me or you but some. They can't eat bullets and toilet paper.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I understand the report and graphs in the U.K. report. I am lost with most of this thread. I am not sure how you can have “hysteria” on a hunting forum.

The unmitigated graph shows the US could have up 2.2 millions death if we did nothing. But after a high death toll that the virus has ran its course.

We are taking a mitigated course, if people follow guide lines we tap the healthcare but #flattenthebcurve. Summer comes cases slow and there will be another wave when flu season begins again.

I am not sure how anyone is receiving accurate info from China. I question and my thought they were slow respond and most of their Wuhan outbreak was unmitigated with most of the population exposed. Those residents survived and now have some immunity and others died. We will never the true death toll there.

We are taking a different course. I pray it works.

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    And most would starve, not me or you but some. They can't eat bullets and toilet paper.
    no one would starve
    NO ONE in this country

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    I understand the report and graphs in the U.K. report. I am lost with most of this thread. I am not sure how you can have “hysteria” on a hunting forum.

The unmitigated graph shows the US could have up 2.2 millions death if we did nothing. But after a high death toll that the virus has ran its course.

We are taking a mitigated course, if people follow guide lines we tap the healthcare but #flattenthebcurve. Summer comes cases slow and there will be another wave when flu season begins again.

I am not sure how anyone is receiving accurate info from China. I question and my thought they were slow respond and most of their Wuhan outbreak was unmitigated with most of the population exposed. Those residents survived and now have some immunity and others died. We will never the true death toll there.

We are taking a different course. I pray it works.

It might have been on here or somewhere online I saw.

The average person is smart. People are stupid.

Internet hunting forums are no different. I’ve had my fair share of dumbassness here.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

A lot of folks I see stumbling around could stand to drop a few lbs. Some of them QUITE a few.

Isaiah 41:10 " Fear not"
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

A doctor in Belgium has been saying this for a week. Not a good time to be 100lbs overweight.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/yo...GEB?li=BBnb7Kz

"In the C.D.C. report, 20 percent of the hospitalized patients and 12 percent of the intensive care patients were between the ages of 20 and 44, basically spanning the millennial generation"
    Last edited by led0321; 03-19-2020 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    A doctor in Belgium has been saying this for a week. Not a good time to be 100lbs overweight.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/yo...GEB?li=BBnb7Kz

"In the C.D.C. report, 20 percent of the hospitalized patients and 12 percent of the intensive care patients were between the ages of 20 and 44, basically spanning the millennial generation"
    Dr Adcock has been preaching it for a Looooooooong time. He's right.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Dr Adcock has been preaching it for a Looooooooong time. He's right.
    I just needed this quoted in case you decided to edit it.

It's de troof. I did note yesterday at the local Diabeeeeeeeetus retailer that the white bread, sugary sodas and starchy veg was gone. Some Kale, Greens, Broccoli and fruit was available.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Social Distancing is great!

I just put two T-Bones on the grill for the wife and I.
    I'm going to wash mine down with diet Mt Dew.
    Carry on
    Last edited by ecu1984; 03-19-2020 at 06:39 PM.

The whole state of California just got a “stay at home order”.

Damn this thread didn’t age well.