Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Costas delaminating?

DUCK MASTER is offline Professional Waterfowl Exterminator

I have 50lb braid on all of my reels. That is some tuff stuff. I dont worry about gettin caught up around stumps and limbs anymore.

2th?? Artdevil??? you boys want some of this? We need to have a little friendly fishin match.

Btw - i have costas(fliud) and they are being repaired because of the rubber coming off of the ear piece.
    If it ain't broke it ain't mine!

Hook would be helpful, 2th....

I love de braid myself .... on some stuff. Power Pro...
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Send them back, just sent mine back b/c the ear piece broke took about 3 week to get them back. $9.95

had a pair of triple tails for about two years, wore every single day since i got them, scratched as hell but no delamination or whatever that is but they aint the colored lenses just the black, maybe its somethin with the colored lenses.

DANG IT!!! I spoke too soon when I originally responded to this post. In the past week, the left lens appears to be 'separating internally' there is a wave in the lower corner of the left lens and the temple rubber is beginning to flake away in HUGE chunks. I just printed the repair form. Said to expect 3 weeks. Now I've got to find a back up pair ASAP, headed to the coast Wednesday for the long weekend!

I had to give CDM hell about them wanting $90 to repair a 2 month old $230 pair of sunglasses, but they eventually sent me a new pair. My lens was cracked on the inside. I just about busted them again yesterday when I fell off a rock wading the river...

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Why in the heck would anyone pay $125+ for a pair of sunglasses?

Do people think sunglasses make them cool?

News Flash: Cool comes from inside, who you are, not what you wear.

Why do you even need sunglasses? I've never been in a situation where I needed any. And I've never owned a pair or sunglasses, never needed them. I tried to wear a pair one time, borrowed a friends that was with me, all they did was distort the world I was seeing. That experiment lasted all of 10 minutes and I knew I'd never buy a pair.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I have heard that the perspiration generated from wearing them around your neck at night in a desperate rat race for acceptance can sometimes destroy the glass along with your dignity.
    Your riding a gravy train with biscuit wheels.

"The sun never stops shinin' on a badass"
    "Never Trust a Skinny Chef."

I must know a ton of badasses then.
    Your riding a gravy train with biscuit wheels.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by saltynut View Post
    I have heard that the perspiration generated from wearing them around your neck at night in a desperate rat race for acceptance can sometimes destroy the glass along with your dignity.

Leave it Salty! He's always ready with something profound!

See fellers, that's what cool is. Salty is cool incarnate!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Love those guys that walk in the bar with their glasses on backwards at like 12am. I know a guy that will grab his glasses and put them on backwards when he is goin out even if its already dark. I gave him endless hell about it, but he won't stop, so I've resorted to just making fun of him.
    "Never Trust a Skinny Chef."