Thread: Dude Stops The Power

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Dude Stops The Power

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Dang!

Meanwhile the van drives by and thinks he's just break dancing.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I bet he's immune to tasers now.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I bet he's immune to tasers now.
    Or when someone turns on the microwave he pisses himself and forgets who he is for half an hour... like cousin Eddie.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

I would have loved to know what was coming out of his mouth while this was going on.
    "We have become so open minded that our brains have fallen out"

It ain't no where close to a fun feeling. Had the same thing happen to me, when I was around 10. I plugged an extension cord in that my dad had replaced the end on, while I was barefoot, and had wet hands. Me falling back, is what saved me. My experience didn't last near as long as his, but it felt like an eternity, while it had me.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Downeast View Post
    I would have loved to know what was coming out of his mouth while this was going on.
    Probably the same thing that comes out of mine when Im looking for that 10 mm socket.