Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I95 drug sting...

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    How do they know it was high grade mary jane?
    They had the receipt where they bought it in Colorado
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    more importantly, i wanna know where they are getting "high grade" marijuana for $62.50 per oz
    Compton

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

how about the bullshit charges and still taking your money. How much will it cost an innocent person to get their seized money back?

Love it when they call them the cool Operation blah blah or whatever.

Again, over 2/3 will be given back.....but as you pointed out it takes time and more money to get the money back.

Really into days society to say you confiscated 1/4 million driving up and down 95 and 20 is hardly are large some of money for a week.

Heck Paddock alone wired 100k over 1/3 of that to his girl friend for a weekend get away.

Let that put it in perspective.

Again how much did this little exercise in futility cost?

This is the question that needs to be asked.

How much is this war on drugs costing us?

I don't see it working we have more deaths from drugs than we have ever had.

So why don't we try something new and quit criminalizing certain activities and regulate it?
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

The money they take from these operations seems like a lot to the individual, but in the scheme of things it's a single drop in an ocean. It ain't about money. One of the reasons I know it's all about eroding rights and restricting liberty is because if it was about money they would legalize the shit and tax the piss out of it (cigarettes anyone?). The feds wouldn't be able to keep up with all the money coming in. Hell look at the tax money that pours into Colorado since they legalized and taxed weed. If Colorado keeps that up the feds are going to be borrowing money from them. It's just like tax cuts, the government knows every time they cut taxes more money is invested and the economy grows in leaps and bounds. That means the government gets more tax revenue than they ever could raising taxes. But the tax rates are more important to them as a power tool and political football to use to control the citizens.

Again, if it was all about money/revenue from taxes the government would drop the income tax and give us a flat rate consumer tax, then they would make drugs legal and tax the shit out of them. The feds would end up with more money than an oil rich Arab country in no time flat. So you can bet it ain't about the dollars and once you rule money out it's easy to figure out exactly what it's all about. And you can bet it ain't about keeping your teenage kid off drugs. Yeah of course it's about kids to the local cops, but they ain't the ones in control of this shit and making federal laws.

And as a by line, the rate of high school kids using or trying pot in Colorado dropped noticeably when they legalized it. If your kid is on drugs you didn't do your job right so don't expect a state or federal government to do it for you. And don't give me that bullshit about kids doing drugs if they are legal. That's not how it works. A lot of those kids try drugs because by nature teenagers are rebellious and drugs are the forbidden fruit. Making it legal removes it from the tree of forbidden fruit (see: Colorado).
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 10-09-2017 at 12:47 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

more importantly, i wanna know where they are getting "high grade" marijuana for $62.50 per oz
    You wouldn't know what an ounce of high grade anything looked like if it were stuck in yer urethra.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    You wouldn't know what an ounce of high grade anything looked like if it were stuck in yer urethra.
    lemme guess, you are an expert on high grade marijuana too........or an expert on clogged urethrae? or both?

Operations like this don't do much for the "us vs. them" mentality from either side.

lemme guess, you are an expert on high grade marijuana too........or an expert on clogged urethrae? or both?
    I know a thing or two about the finer things in life.

I also know where my property lines are.... even when I'm high.

So, there's that.
    Last edited by turbo; 10-09-2017 at 02:27 PM.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Go tigers!

So, there's that.
    thats cuz the Rock Hill PoPo keep your ass in line.

So, there's that.
    My man.

I have more anymore respect for you every day!
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

thats cuz the Rock Hill PoPo keep your ass in line.

Fair enough.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Go tigers!

Also, fuck those guys.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Go tigers!