Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stay Away...

Always felt those joints like Ruby's, TGIF, & Perkins were awful. All food tastes like it was cooked in a microwave bag.

got that from a sandwich place in town....we were in sparkleberry when it hit the next morning.....sounded like cans of vegetable soup being dumped into the water.....never in my life has relief and horror been so close together...the boy laughed his ass off....the wife didn't see the humor....after about 6 hours, i know there's nothing left....just shitting out bits of liquid.....get to the hill and it hit again......all at once, the burning fire of a thousand young suns set upon my asshole.....i crapped pure stomach acid.....i grab what remnants of a towel that's still in the boat and try to clean in a way that to prevent it from melting away all the skin around my sphincter.....all i could do was lay in the water, on the ramp, and gently sob......i eventually rinsed and dried off....the wife had to drive home....i slept for 14 hours that night

anyway, to my point, i called and he took an attitude that i was accusing them of bad practice...he called back a few days later to apologize and admitted his staff didn't properly rotate and/or discard of what they needed to....said it was a lesson learned for him....can't hurt to let them know....they'll probably give you a voucher for a free meal next time you patronize them!

that stuff is brutal....hope she gets better
    Last edited by cleancutredneck; 08-11-2017 at 09:03 AM.

She didn't hit up the Ryan's beefaroni bar anytime before that did she??
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

I had it once in Georgia. In Georgia the Docs used to be required to alert the Health Department when they diagnosed e coli. The Health Department called me and wanted a list of everywhere I had eaten in a 5 day period. I gave them the list. About a week or two later they called me back and told me that 3 other people had also had e coli that ate at one of the places I visited on the same day. The Health Inspector visited the restaurant and told me it was from cross contamination- using a knife to cut up raw chicken then cutting vegetables etc. The place I caught it from was not a buffet - but a very nice steakhouse. Here is to a speedy recovery. I was a young guy when I had e coli and it about killed me.

That's terrible. I had food poisoning once after eating a sausage dog. Well I ate half before I decided to stop as it just didn't taste right. 45 mins later I was begging for death. Was able to get some sprite & crackers down three days later. I swear I thought I was dying. I was on the toilet with a trashcan. Didn't know spewing from both ends at the same time was possible.

Update: just went and visited the old bird and I have to say she's tough as shit. Said she feels worse than she did yesterday but I couldn't tell it. Instead of worrying about not croaking she was giving me instructions on how she'd like me to cut her yard tomorrow. I asked her if she'd like me to bring her anything... Ruby Tuesdays perhaps, she told me I could go tell them off for her.
    "I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

When you get to bring her home, assuming shes in the hospital you should drive in and park at Golden Corral.........then just wait to she how hard she slaps you.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    When you get to bring her home, assuming shes in the hospital you should drive in and park at Golden Corral.........then just wait to she how hard she slaps you.
    They released her today. She looked at me with the are you effing stupid face when I offered her Ruby Tuesdays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by cleancutredneck View Post
    got that from a sandwich place in town....we were in sparkleberry when it hit the next morning.....sounded like cans of vegetable soup being dumped into the water.....never in my life has relief and horror been so close together...the boy laughed his ass off....the wife didn't see the humor....after about 6 hours, i know there's nothing left....just shitting out bits of liquid.....get to the hill and it hit again......all at once, the burning fire of a thousand young suns set upon my asshole.....i crapped pure stomach acid.....i grab what remnants of a towel that's still in the boat and try to clean in a way that to prevent it from melting away all the skin around my sphincter.....all i could do was lay in the water, on the ramp, and gently sob......i eventually rinsed and dried off....the wife had to drive home....i slept for 14 hours that night

anyway, to my point, i called and he took an attitude that i was accusing them of bad practice...he called back a few days later to apologize and admitted his staff didn't properly rotate and/or discard of what they needed to....said it was a lesson learned for him....can't hurt to let them know....they'll probably give you a voucher for a free meal next time you patronize them!

that stuff is brutal....hope she gets better

one of the funnier things I've read on here in a while.
    Last edited by clemsonjosh; 08-11-2017 at 03:53 PM. Reason: wrong quote

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    That's terrible. I had food poisoning once after eating a sausage dog. Well I ate half before I decided to stop as it just didn't taste right. 45 mins later I was begging for death. Was able to get some sprite & crackers down three days later. I swear I thought I was dying. I was on the toilet with a trashcan. Didn't know spewing from both ends at the same time was possible.
    This was likely from a chemical contamination as most food born illness incubates for at least 24 hours.
    "Never Trust a Skinny Chef."