Thread: Airborne

Default Airborne

Drink one today for the fallen. Enjoy the song, love your brothers, tough old men.
    R.I.P SFC Spencer Kohlheim.
    Suicide is never a good thing but I understand.
    Thank you for your service to our nation.

Our C-17's picked up a the 82d the other day for a massive training exercise. I'm the kinda maniac that'd love to strap on a chute and jump out of a perfectly good airplane.

Remember the fallen

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Hooah
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Our C-17's picked up a the 82d the other day for a massive training exercise. I'm the kinda maniac that'd love to strap on a chute and jump out of a perfectly good airplane.

Remember the fallen

What was it...like 21 of them or something. They flew right over the house. I didn't seem them that morning but I saw them that afternoon on their way back to NC. What a magnificent sight. It screamed POWER.

Aircraft Maintenance worked hard to launch all 18 jets that we scheduled to go that morning. Not all of them were playing with the Army guys, so not all 18 came back together but they all left together.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft