Bible Study Verse
Philippians 2:4
Everyone should look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others. (HCSB)

Thoughts
It was the middle of June, a Monday I think, and I hadn't had a day off in about ten days. My charter for the day had won a trip that I had donated to an organization I cannot remember. All I knew was that I was not getting paid that day. Honestly, I did not have the best attitude.

After about an hour, it was obvious that the man, wife and friend on my boat were novices. The fishing was kind of slow as well, so we began talking about who they were and where they were from. Out of nowhere, the man said, "We got baptized yesterday!"

Talk about hitting me in the head with a 10 lb redfish! We then talked about their relationship with God and why they had been baptized. God was speaking to me. My eyes began to water. Thank the Lord I was wearing dark polarized shades. Needlesstosay, it was a wonderful day on the boat.
(Bink G)

Action Point
The Lord got my attention quickly. He showed me that I am always a servant, even on a boat. He did plenty of ministering on a boat to fisherman. He showed me that my lifestyle is a blessing from Him and I should take a ministering attitude to the dock and my daily life every second of every minute. I should be prepared to be a witness to every person, even when I am tired and not in the best of moods. I am always a servant and should look out for the interests of others before my own.

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
I like to fish almost exclusively with artificial baits; however, for novices, that is not always the best bet. Newcomers to fishing need lots of action to keep their attention, and natural or live baits (shrimp, mullet, squid) are often a better choice for a pull.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk