Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: House fire donation help

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    I don't have any clothing of those sizes to offer, but might still have a box of kitchen stuff and coffee mugs, etc, left from my FIL's apartment if they need it.

Also have a set of the iron bed side rails that hook in to a head and foot board, if they'd be helpful.

Just let me know if any of this would be of benefit to them. No problem if it's not. Someone will find it all useful sooner or later.

I'm in the Anderson/Williamston area if there's a need to connect.

Kitchen stuff would be very helpful. I may be running to the upstate area soon to pick up things. If any of you up there know each other and could pool it in one place it would be helpful, but I will come to individuals too. They have nothing and at least I can be a taxi if nothing else. Thanks again.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Default House fire donation help

I have a queen size sleigh bed frame, and a square kitchen table, that they're welcome to. The table isn't in the best shape but it's sturdy and it works. If someone is going from this area, holler at me.

Edit: also have a bedside table/night stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by billbuster84; 02-28-2017 at 09:12 AM.
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

may have some shoes i could donate... will check when i get home.

Quote Originally Posted by mello_collins View Post
    Kitchen stuff would be very helpful. I may be running to the upstate area soon to pick up things. If any of you up there know each other and could pool it in one place it would be helpful, but I will come to individuals too. They have nothing and at least I can be a taxi if nothing else. Thanks again.
    I'll take a look at what's in the boxes out in the garage and see if my wife might have some other stuff to throw in there. I know she cleaned out her cabinets last year and gave a few boxes away, but she might still have some extra stuff around.

I know I've got a fairly new bowling ball, bag, and size 9EEE shoes if they need any entertainment items, although I doubt that's a priority right now.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

MC check your Pms I will try to help with a roundup and drop point

piss on china, the country and the dishes. I can stack dishes any where, instruments of death deserve a special place.

Someone has volunteered to bring things from the conway / georgetown area if anyone has a donation

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Someone has volunteered to bring things from the Aiken area if anyone has a donation

Mello. Shoes will be there Monday buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

If people want to drop stuff in Greenville, I can palletize and ship from my office or hold for pickup. I will be happy to donate metal bed frames and however many pillows they need.

Engineered Sleep
    627 Congaree Road
    Greenville, SC 29607

Just give my a heads up if you are dropping off. We are only open on weekdays but I can meet anyone here on the weekend if needed.

Going to York, then Williamston, then Fountain Inn Saturday.

I think beds are taken care of now. Could use two more dressers, or one dresser and a chester drawers. I have a 35 inch wide tv I am giving them, could use something to put it in or on. Anything for a bathroom. Anything for a den/living room. Anything for a kitchen besides pots and pans, I have a set for them. Old things are fine, they are not picky at all and are very thankful for everything given.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    If people want to drop stuff in Greenville, I can palletize and ship from my office or hold for pickup. I will be happy to donate metal bed frames and however many pillows they need.

Engineered Sleep
    627 Congaree Road
    Greenville, SC 29607

Just give my a heads up if you are dropping off. We are only open on weekdays but I can meet anyone here on the weekend if needed.

Ball's queen bed should have the beds covered, They will need some pillows. They will have to get a mattress to fit later. How much is a queen mattress. Pm me thanks

Let me know how many pillows they need. We can take care of the queen mattress. Just need to know firmness preference.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Let me know how many pillows they need. We can take care of the queen mattress. Just need to know firmness preference.
    Just got a text reply, cutting and pasting it for your amusement.

"Does not matter can work with anything expect maybe the bed Fred flintstone slept on!lol"

You saw their sizes
    she is close to 190lb, and he is probably 220 to 250 what would you recommend?

Anyone that is near fountain inn and wants to drop stuff here at my house for MC to pick up you are more than welcome.

piss on china, the country and the dishes. I can stack dishes any where, instruments of death deserve a special place.

Nice to meet you today. We'll continue to pray for those folks, as they start over. I can't imagine what they're going through, and wish we could've done more.

"Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Sorry I didn't have enough here to make the side trip worth your while, but it was great talking to you today. Hope your travels went well, despite the idjits out on the road.

Best of luck to your cousins as they start anew.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Thank God they are lucky enough to have you in their lives, and thank all that is good that they have resources to get back on their feet. I hope you encourage them to take out a renter's policy at the next place they are living. For around $100 a year, they can insure $20k of personal property. That check is cut within days of a claim, like a house fire, being filed. Cheap insurance to never have to rely on others. God bless everyone who has helped these folks; hopefully, they pass it on.

Sorry I didn't make it out there today. My truck got a ride on the rollback truck to the repair shop. I will try again soon.

Quote Originally Posted by MediaGuy View Post
    Sorry I didn't make it out there today. My truck got a ride on the rollback truck to the repair shop. I will try again soon.
    No problem. KRT can fix ya up

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    Thank God they are lucky enough to have you in their lives, and thank all that is good that they have resources to get back on their feet. I hope you encourage them to take out a renter's policy at the next place they are living. For around $100 a year, they can insure $20k of personal property. That check is cut within days of a claim, like a house fire, being filed. Cheap insurance to never have to rely on others. God bless everyone who has helped these folks; hopefully, they pass it on.
    Oh they will. Lesson learned, I think.