Thread: Good Luck At The Grand

Default Good Luck At The Grand

I know some of you will be leaving soon to head out for the Grand. I just wanted to take a minute to say good luck. The Mrs. and I will be up on Sat. and Sun. to cheer everyone on! Best of luck you DM, HC, Proff, Esy, Dunno and I know I'm missing a lot.
    HRCH Lemon's Lady Chesney MH
    SHR Lemon's Pinch Of Long Cut aka Hagen
    "Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a relative." -Mordecai Siegal
    "If forced to choose between romantic love and my dog, I'd sure choose my dog." -Solange

Thanks birdboy see you there!!
    GRHRCH UH Saint Thomas Chief MHR
    HRCH 1500 Points Club
    2010 BSS National Open Champion
    Only Boykin to ever pass Master Nationals

Huntlabs and Tarbaby are two you missed. We probably won't get to run 'til Sunday morning (Gurley is 81A, Bobo is 79A, Costa is 80A, and Skyler is 82A. I think Chief is 86A); at least we won't get eliminated on the first day! Keep your fingers crossed. Gurley is the first AWS to ever run in the Grand.
    Professor
    Carolina American Water Spaniels

UH HR GCH CH Carolina's Wild March Hare MH JHR RAE OA OAJ AF WDS CGC TDI (Bunny)
    UH HRCH Carolina's Duck Gumbo MHA SHR RN WDS CGC TDI (Gumbo) HRC 1500 Point Club (RIP)
    BISS HR GCH Carolina's Running With the Hare JHR SH WDX CGC TDI (Blew)
    HRCH GCH CH Carolina's Tale of the Hare SH MHR WDX (Bea)
    Carolina's Three Duck Limit (Rio)

Hope everybody has a safe trip, I'll be down sat. morn, GOOD LUCK to all.

good luck to everyone running this weekend.

Best of luck to everybody and the dogs.
    TEAM CODY!<br />\"No intelligent man can live in the great outdoors without being compelled to believe that there is an overrulling power.\"<br /><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.boykinrescue.org\" target=\"_blank\">www.boykinrescue.org</a>

Thanks everyone ! bb if you come to flight A look for the Charleston Retriever club trailer. Most of us should be hanging around there.
    80-20 Genaration

Good luck to all.

Good luck to all those running this weekend. We will be up Saturday to support all of our friends. I am paying cash money for proof that HC pukes in the holding blind!!!!
    And on the eighth day God created retrievers!!!!!!!!

Thanks for everyone's support. Rhett probably will puke, and I'll be right behind him. He's running 80th and I'm 81st in flight "A". Costa will be honor dog to Gurley.
    Funny note: Last weekend, at Midlands, HC and I were judging together, so Danny Sanders was handling Costa in the other Finished flight. Danny asked what command HC sent Costa on, and I said he sends him on "Gurley!". HC was afraid Danny thought I was serious, and about died.
    Professor
    Carolina American Water Spaniels

UH HR GCH CH Carolina's Wild March Hare MH JHR RAE OA OAJ AF WDS CGC TDI (Bunny)
    UH HRCH Carolina's Duck Gumbo MHA SHR RN WDS CGC TDI (Gumbo) HRC 1500 Point Club (RIP)
    BISS HR GCH Carolina's Running With the Hare JHR SH WDX CGC TDI (Blew)
    HRCH GCH CH Carolina's Tale of the Hare SH MHR WDX (Bea)
    Carolina's Three Duck Limit (Rio)

Ok boys....all of the way from Japan, good luck. Can't wait to hear the stories from this one. It should be great.
    HRCH UH Buckeye's Kickin it Up a Notch (T-Boy)
    HR Bigez's Passin a Good Time (Boudreaux)

Good luck to all participating.

Good luck to the CYPRESS PARK RETRIEVER CLUB @ the GRAND!!!!!
    student and child prodigy of the "Professor's" duckology!

Good luck ya'll...give em hell.
    xHCFKx

I'd like to thank my dad for coming, and my mom for being there...

Roux, when you gettin' home? You were supposed to judge the "wild child" at Midlands.
    "Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a relative." -Mordecai Siegal
    "If forced to choose between romantic love and my dog, I'd sure choose my dog." -Solange

DM, we'll be there. I think everyone we know is in "A". The convoy will be heading out of Augusta at 7am.

I will be back Friday and believe me, I would rather be doggin'. How did the wild one do?
    HRCH UH Buckeye's Kickin it Up a Notch (T-Boy)
    HR Bigez's Passin a Good Time (Boudreaux)

Saturday at Midlands Chesney ran. She looked great! Sunday... lets just say "The Beast" (as Mrs. Birdboy likes to call her) ran. Sharp angle entry water blind was first thing in the morning. She took a great line for about ten feet, then a hard right and went deaf. Gonna try it again at the CBSRC test.

Well, Team CRC had a great time! We had some of the best food and fellowship possible at one of these events. Unfortunately, not everyone achieved their goals but I have reached mine every year. The first Grand in NC my goal was to make it to the line and not get sick on the way, ACHIEVED IT, but was out in the first series with Doc. The 2nd Grand my objective was to make it to the line without getting sick and to get a ribbon for completing the first and second series, ACHIEVED IT with Chic not quite with Doc, he pointed out in the second series, at the CEHRC Grand. The third Grand at Old South my objective was to not get sick going to the line and get a ribbon with Doc and Chic, ACHIEVED IT with Doc going out in the 4th series after holding it together for 3 series and a ribbon, he lost his mind at the line in the forth and had creeping issues that led to his pointing out. After a handle on one water mark in the first series and a line manners deduction, Doc was out. Chic exceeded my expectations by going all the way to complete the Grand and receive her first pass. I am truly blessed with good friends, a great wife, and I know my God answers prayers! Bob
    Last edited by Huntlabs; 05-01-2008 at 10:22 AM.
    An average hunt becomes great with a good dog

You deserve it Bob congratulations to you and both Doc and Chic.
    TEAM CODY!<br />\"No intelligent man can live in the great outdoors without being compelled to believe that there is an overrulling power.\"<br /><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.boykinrescue.org\" target=\"_blank\">www.boykinrescue.org</a>