Thread: No practice/Good Hunt

Default No practice/Good Hunt

First Saturday the youngest hasn't had football practice so he laid claim to his best buck yet. We were hoping for one of the nicer 8's to show up but this 6 strolled in after a few grunts from the boy. He's happy so I'm happy!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    GENESIS 1 : 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Good stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Nice!!

Awesome

Nothing wrong with that....congrats to him!

Heck yeah, Nice K. I bet he's terror on the football field this year, well to the others running from him.

Good stuff!

I like it.

Congratulations to the young men, that's a proud poppa moment for sure. On a side note, I talked to your Dad today, I could talk and listen to that man's stories for hours...and if you listen good enough he'll teach you something you didn't know.

Congrats to both of you!

Quote Originally Posted by shhmitty View Post
    Congratulations to the young men, that's a proud poppa moment for sure. On a side note, I talked to your Dad today, I could talk and listen to that man's stories for hours...and if you listen good enough he'll teach you something you didn't know.
    Good deal. I'm sure he'll tell me he saw you at tonight's Football Game. Yup the ole man has got some good ones! I can see him slowing down a bit now at 75 but good gosh he can still get it. He just cant stop! I hope I'm half the man he is when I grow up. I'm 40 but still got a lot of catching up to do.

Thanks Ralph and Jim! Yea Ralph he's doing pretty good. Both boys are playing this year. Rhett caught his first TD pass during last game and well Cole, they nicknamed him " Beast " a couple years ago....
    GENESIS 1 : 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by colej View Post
    Good deal. I'm sure he'll tell me he saw you at tonight's Football Game. Yup the ole man has got some good ones! I can see him slowing down a bit now at 75 but good gosh he can still get it. He just cant stop! I hope I'm half the man he is when I grow up. I'm 40 but still got a lot of catching up to do.

Thanks Ralph and Jim! Yea Ralph he's doing pretty good. Both boys are playing this year. Rhett caught his first TD pass during last game and well Cole, they nicknamed him " Beast " a couple years ago....
    He called to order some material for a job he's doing, and I asked him if he was staying busy enough to keep out of trouble...he said " shoot I could work 5 days a week if I wanted to, but looka here bo it's hunting season so I cut it back to just 3 days, Hahaha! I'm going to try and slide out of the office to deliver it so I can chew the fat with him for a while.

good stuff, all
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

6 or 8, either way... He is happy!! Good deal

Fantastic!