Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My house got broken into

Quote Originally Posted by Smilee View Post
    Sorry to hear. Did you have dogs at your house?
    Yeah a lab that hates when people come in the yard and is very protective of the house, but she stays in the crate. I have been easing her into staying in the house, but honestly I would have been one pissed mother if I came home and they had let her out or shut her up in a closet or even worse. I gave her to my fiance when I proposed and we both think the world of her.
    Hit a guy on the other side of my farm when they left me, I have a picture of the car now from my cameras at the shop so we will see where that leads.

Post the pics of the car dean

Find out which Detective is assigned to your case.
    Stay in touch with them. Call them every so often & get update on status.
    Get case number assigned to you and keep it handy. Store in your phone.
    Provide any pictures you have of stolen property and keep those stored in your phone as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    As much as yall hate them this is why I have a pitbull.
    My buddy in Cassatt had one. Bitch stayed in her kennel and never made a sound.

Now, my friends say the dog hasn't been acting right since. Sickly, vomiting, won't eat much, etc.

Posted from Samsung S7 Edge via TapaTalk.

hate it and I agree with Tooth, don't lose sleep over the ring or guilt. In the big picture, its small shit. Good luck on getting your stuff back

Warrant has been issued because I'm the real Barney Fife and my neighbors are awesome. Suspect was involved in a Highway Patrol pursuit where the officer was called off by Lt because of a collision/lack of backup. Old boys days are numbered. I will post name and picture when he gets caught. Already called a dear friend who is connected very highly with the magistrate judges VERY HIGHLY. He may never serve real time but when they run him down he won't make bond. My shit is long gone I'm sure but that doesn't matter to me I just want him to stew a bit. My preacher called and assured that the good Lord has a special place for the flock who wanders , also several long storied suspects have been accosted and accused. If it happens to you raise enough hell people listen fellas. Don't take it on the chin make your voice heard

Quote Originally Posted by coon hunter View Post
    Warrant has been issued because I'm the real Barney Fife and my neighbors are awesome. Suspect was involved in a Highway Patrol pursuit where the officer was called off by Lt because of a collision/lack of backup. Old boys days are numbered. I will post name and picture when he gets caught. Already called a dear friend who is connected very highly with the magistrate judges VERY HIGHLY. He may never serve real time but when they run him down he won't make bond. My shit is long gone I'm sure but that doesn't matter to me I just want him to stew a bit. My preacher called and assured that the good Lord has a special place for the flock who wanders , also several long storied suspects have been accosted and accused. If it happens to you raise enough hell people listen fellas. Don't take it on the chin make your voice heard
    Post his name and picture on here. No reason to wait on him to be arrested.
    "...But this is football. This ain't tennis..." --CJ Spiller; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxkNT9IxEu8

Quote Originally Posted by SNAP Hunter View Post
    Post his name and picture on here. No reason to wait on him to be arrested.
    SC is small. I wouldn't be shocked if someone knows him
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    SC is small. I wouldn't be shocked if someone knows him
    He's probably cruising SCDUCKS right now on a hot iPad while stealing wifi.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

I found my brute force today after being gone for 3 years. Found it on CL for sale. Imagine that

Wow santee that's crazy. I am still looking for a red C65 grain truck with metal sides. Stolen with a load of corn on it from under our shed 8+years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by sueak85 View Post
    Wow santee that's crazy. I am still looking for a red C65 grain truck with metal sides. Stolen with a load of corn on it from under our shed 8+years ago.
    Hah tell me that's not luck.allllllllllll I could do from not stomping day ass