Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Body Of AT Hiker Found After 2 Years

STOP! ballpeenHAMMER TIME

Man y'all are fuct up! Every damn one of you pussy as tree hugging vaginas. Which bathroom do you use?

Just like my ex-summer intern who is currently unemployed. Senior in college that cant hang with a 40 year old smoker in the briar patch. Kids these days are soft as shit.

I'm going to go punch my 7 and 10 year old right fucking now and have them get the hammers. We going puppy hunting tonight!
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

New redneck bandwagon playbook: every other sentence has to contain a reference to either transgender bathrooms or getting participation trophies.
    Last edited by everlast; 05-26-2016 at 08:19 PM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Haha fro. Whoever kills more puppies can be called Thor.

Quote Originally Posted by fro View Post
    I'm going to go punch my 7 and 10 year old right fucking now and have them get the hammers. We going puppy hunting tonight!
    That made me
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

I miss the good ol' days when you could just put a litter of puppies under a sheet of plywood and drive your truck over it.
    Last edited by BowfinClassic; 05-26-2016 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    STOP! ballpeenHAMMER TIME
    I feel like this was overlooked but I appreciated it

Quote Originally Posted by BowfinClassic View Post
    I miss the good ol' days when you could just put a litter of puppies under a sheet of plywood and drive your truck over it.
    Sig worthy
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Mergie and his family could start a hardware store with all the hammers they wore out on people and critters over the years.
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    I believe that any dog that can't pick up a scent at 100 yards isn't worth a shit, whether she was in a tent or not. Just my .02.
    That was my thought. If it was so densely forested that very few people go in that area, the dog should have recognized the scent easier, there had to be a scent trail leading to her tent...

"The property where Largay's body was recovered is part of a US Navy's survival skills training facility.

The Navy uses the area for its Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape programme and as such it is remote and not easily accessible."

Maybe she was playing Hide and Seek and was a little too good at it?
    On another note, I hear there's a pretty good deal on Craig's list for a slightly used backpacking tent and sleeping bag if anyone is interested.
    Last edited by scatter shot; 05-27-2016 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    "The property where Largay's body was recovered is part of a US Navy's survival skills training facility.

The Navy uses the area for its Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape programme and as such it is remote and not easily accessible."

Maybe she was playing Hide and Seek and was a little too good at it?
    On another note, I hear there's a pretty good deal on Craig's list for a slightly used backpacking tent and sleeping bag if anyone is interested.
    That's pretty country