Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Offshore Fishing Charter

Mark is a good dude.

G

Thanks guys.
    The unforgivable crime is soft hitting. Do not hit at all if it can be avoided; but never hit softly.
    Theodore Roosevelt

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Full Pull is another outstanding boat and crew.
    We usually book our annual trip with them.. We called and called and called this year with no response. I don't think they are doing a Charleston stop this year. Last year they were saying it didn't make much profit or sense to them.

We changed our mind and I just booked an inshore with Capt. Tom. Thanks for the advice guys.
    The unforgivable crime is soft hitting. Do not hit at all if it can be avoided; but never hit softly.
    Theodore Roosevelt

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Fireman View Post
    We usually book our annual trip with them.. We called and called and called this year with no response. I don't think they are doing a Charleston stop this year. Last year they were saying it didn't make much profit or sense to them.
    They'll be back in Charleston in two weeks running charters until big rock.

Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post
    Where yal fishing? The jetty's or the 40?
    Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    Per person? An 8 hour trip on a 18 knot 31 Bertram won't get you out too far.

In Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, it will get you where you need to be. Or so I am told.