Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SS AR barrel

I have an AR15 with a PSA upper and stainless barrel. Just last week, I upgraded it to a freefloat tube like the one I have on the AR10 and I am surprised at how much difference it made in the accuracy.

I put a Wilson Combat adjustable gas block on the AR10 and I am not impressed. With the screw all the way in, it still will lock the bolt back on an empty magazine. I should be able to make it shoot single shot with it closed off. On the AR15, I used a Syrac low profile adjustable gas block and it is SWEET! It has detented adjustments that are easy to set and relocate.

Send Wilson Tha block back... Get a sarac
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

mine are tack drivers

yeah thats pretty understandable. I'd be pretty mad to get 2 POS in the same order.
    "Hunt today to kill tomorrow." - Ron Jolly

Kreiger, Nordic, Criterion, WOA, BHW, all make top notch SS barrels. The only way I would buy a barrel is if I knew who's blank they used and if they were a parts assembler, PSA, Spikes, BCM, etc, who actually made the barrel.