Thread: Sales pitch

Default Sales pitch

Saw this sales pitch on a SC guns for sale site on fb last night
    Pretty good sales pitch IMO

You finally get a night out. You and your spouse are going to a favorite restaurant and then dancing.
    Luckily, the hostess seats you away from the main entrance and towards the back of the dining room.
    The meal arrives, steak and a baked potato. A cold one and great conversation, what a wonderful start to a memorable evening.
    As you near the finish of your meal, you notice a man standing awkwardly at the entrance creating a scene. The man, curiously dressed in black clothing and carrying a satchel, begins to scream. Your spouse looks at you and you at them, as if thinking the same thing...drunk jerk.
    Suddenly you hear firecrackers, you see customers falling to the floor and hiding under their tables. You then realize those weren't firecrackers, they were gunshots.
    The deranged man, unusually tanned, continues to shoot indiscriminately into the mass of people. The gunfire stops, he has to reload. You think to yourself, if only I could do something, if only I could save these people.
    The bullets continue now, getting closer to you. Hitting the people next table over, you know it's you next. The gun goes silent again. The madman has to reload. Blood, smoke and misery are everywhere. You decide that if you don't do something, you're going to die.
    You grab a wine bottle and throw it as hard as you can. It falls short of the intended target. Next, a plate, a loaf of bread, anything you can throw you do.
    Nothing stops him.
    He makes eye contact with you, you see his radicalized soul, you know it's over.
    Flashes of light, excruciating pain and then darkness.
    The last words you hear are from your spouse, "if only WE had a gun".

Ronald Reagan said it best.
    "Heroes may not be braver than anyone else.
    They're just braver five minutes longer."

Don't be another faceless, nameless victim.

BE A HERO!

I have for sale or trade a FNUSA FNS-9C 9mm compact. Includes all the factory goodies (three mags, backstrap, paperwork and case). Very well taken care of and in excellent condition. Trade value is $500ish. And as always, conveniently located in spectacular Simpsonville.
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Yup that's Purdy dang good

yes sir