Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flooding?

They opened up Greenwood too. All the folks in SRR were told to evacuate from what I was told. Don't know how accurate that is.
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Real accurate. They opened up Newberry High to put the people up
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Wind is howling in Chapin now. Hopefully the trees will hold up in this soft ground.

SCE&G dos not drop the lake in the fall now because of the complaints of the home owner association. Company said fine. Now the shores are eroding And the home owners ass is complaining about that. Go figure.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

MONEY TALKS
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I figured SCANA would tell them to shove it. They need to take one of those helicopter chainsaws and dive bomb wake surfers.