Thread: super cooper next saturday

BigBallin is offline prognosticator of prognosticators

I'm pretty dern sure I got next weekend off and wanna do something other than sit around and beat it. Anybody up for some early afternoon beer drinkin and mud boatin Saturday or Sunday in the Cooper? Could probably bring the grill and do up some dogs or something. [img]graemlins/party43.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party74.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/boat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party3.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img]
    You can grow up to be just like me....

Would love to but I'm stuck down here in South Florida.

I feel sure Duckman#1 will come out there with his tonka toy.

Yep I could do that. Did some riding this past friday with Trashduck and Superfly. Tides are running real low right now due to the full moon.

80-20 Genaration

Would love to come down but I'll be in Fredericksburg, Va. at a Delta Waterfowl clay shoot and giving some demos - ya'll have fun.
    I always thought a website was a selling tool, not a product repair manual!

Had a blast the other day with Trashduck and DM#1. The new Hyper surprises me every time I run it. Wish I could go ride on the Cooper but I have to "chase that neon rainbow" and go blow the pipe on stage. I've got a contest in Fayetteville and the on to Dover Deleware. Ya'll make sure and take a lot of pics.
    When I was younger I always used to hear that practice makes perfect. Later I heard that nobody's perfect. So, I just stopped practicing.

"chase that neon rainbow" and go blow the pipe on stage
    [img]graemlins/psychadelic.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gay.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bj.gif[/img]
    80-20 Genaration

BigBallin is offline prognosticator of prognosticators

Kinda what I was thinkin DM1.
    You can grow up to be just like me....

Blowin' on stage is a lot better than like ya'll do, in dark alleys when school gets out .
    When I was younger I always used to hear that practice makes perfect. Later I heard that nobody's perfect. So, I just stopped practicing.

I'd love to, but Cooper River don't justify another 14 hr. drive.... how 'bout dis, why don't y'all come ride over here! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

how 'bout dis, why don't y'all come ride over here!
    OK, As long as duck season is open. 14 hours is to long just to drive a boat around for the day! How about them blue wings? Got any there yet?
    80-20 Genaration

I saw some good groups of teal yesterday evening. There the first ones I've seen this year. Probably saw a hundred or so. They must just be getting here.
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL