Thread: ?where is you coots?

a lot of yapping last week...where are you now?...never, ever two years in a row. Wait till next year...ya'll are soo young...all freshmen for the 50th year in a row.

It was a good contest. The best team won. Congrats to the tigers. I can't beleive Bowden actually showed up to coach. Good Job and watch out for the next year!!!
    At least I'm housebroken.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

I am with you. The Cocks should be getting a lot better next year. We should have two SC teams in the top ten next year, Nitz. The truth is, the only reason there is a little smack talking going on from CU fans is because of a few loud mouths that talk crap like a man but eat crow like a child.

Basketball season is upon us. I do hope the Cocks get a bowl bid, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

What was Spurrier thinking on the last drive running the ball each time. We had to have atleast on more first down. We left way to much time on the clock. Anyway, im glad its over. It has sucked watching the Cocks the second half of the season. Our D should be great next year with all the young talent but we have some holes to fill on the offense. We still dont have a QB that has proven they can handle the SEC (hopefully Garcia will be the man), we lose Boyd and Davis doesnt seem like someone who can do it the whole game and last but not least we need to button up that O line.
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

Looked to me they both tried real hard to loose, Carolina just didn't give up. Before you start, I'm a Carolina fan.
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH

Originally posted by DMP:
    What was Spurrier thinking on the last drive running the ball each time. We had to have atleast on more first down. We left way to much time on the clock.
    Ya'll second guessing The Old Ball Coach??????

Chickens will be fine next year with Maddox in the backfield but your QB position will be the be question mark but I think Garcia will be a very good one