Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ice Storm Damage Reports

I'm in the great Lil area of Belton, Pelzer, Williamston working now. Worked Chapin, little mnt , Pomaria area yesterday. If you think this is an ice storm you obolously didn't get hit last year. This isn't shit. In hundreds of miles the last two days, I have seen minimal damage. Aiken area was a war zone compared to little brush.

Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post
    I'm in the great Lil area of Belton, Pelzer, Williamston working now. Worked Chapin, little mnt , Pomaria area yesterday. If you think this is an ice storm you obolously didn't get hit last year. This isn't shit. In hundreds of miles the last two days, I have seen minimal damage. Aiken area was a war zone compared to little brush.

Yep. Relatively little damage out of this event.

I toured ice damage on our company land between Georgetown and Marion last year. The damage we sustained on our properties I manage in Richmond and Burke county, GA was twice as bad. I had over 5000 acres that had some degree of damage ranging from 15-60+ %. Clearcut 900 acres and salvage thinned 500.

I spent the better part of the day inspecting recently thinned plantations in Fairfield, Chester, York, and Union Counties. We had NO damage to report. Luckily the ice melted from the trees starting around 9:00 and was completely gone by 1:30 just in time for all this wind. My clients dodged a bullet on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto View Post
    A larger caliber will help you with your deer kills. Try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    I agree with timber22

Quote Originally Posted by Timberman22 View Post
    I spent the better part of the day inspecting recently thinned plantations in Fairfield, Chester, York, and Union Counties. We had NO damage to report. Luckily the ice melted from the trees starting around 9:00 and was completely gone by 1:30 just in time for all this wind. My clients dodged a bullet on this one.

I'll be checking Fairfield and Chester counties tomorrow