Thread: Football Opportunity

Default Football Opportunity

Football Players Wanted - Providence Athletic Club, a christian home-school athletic organization in the Central-Midlands of South Carolina is seeking players, aged 12-18 to play 11-man football. This year we will have a Middle-School and a Varsity Team. Eligibility is open to home-schooled students and private-schooled students whose school does not offer 11-man football.

The PAC Varsity Team competes in the Coastal Athletic Conference and plays other home-school and private school teams throughout South and North Carolina. The PAC MS Team will play in the Palmetto Football Conference and play home-school and private school teams throughout South Carolina and Northwestern Georgia.

We practice Monday thru Saturday until games start in late August. Our players currently travel from Sumter, Chapin, Great Falls, Bamberg and Elgin, so carpooling is a possibility.

If you are interested or know someone that is, feel free to contact me at Stephen@HucksandFelker.com or 803-865-6370.
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

Bump.
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...