Thread: Bass

Default Bass

Just got back into bass fishing the past few months after giving it up for inshoring fishing a few years back. The bite has been good for me past few trips.

Had several days past few week where i caught 15+ fish all on public water.

Keep it up

And i thought i could spend some money on inshore tackle boy was i wrong my debit card hates me.

Rad head gear

Those are some good looking fish.. I've done the opposite. I'm getting into the inshore stuff after spending 15+ years chasing large mouths... Whole different ball game...

Oh, Pro Tip: stop spending money on anything but Gary Yamamoto.. Senko or Swim Senko, choose your poison... The bite is unreal...
    Last edited by Fireman; 06-16-2014 at 12:12 AM.

Default Bass

Quote Originally Posted by Fireman View Post
    Those are some good looking fish.. I've done the opposite. I'm getting into the inshore stuff after spending 15+ years chasing large mouths... Whole different ball game...

Oh, Pro Tip: stop spending money on anything but Gary Yamamoto.. Senko or Swim Senko, choose your poison... The bite is unreal...

I fish alot of senkos not really picky on brand more of color and a good deal i use alot of big bite because i get them for about $1 a pack. The fluke has been producing pretty good for me lately.
    Last edited by sut; 06-16-2014 at 02:35 AM.

Looks like you mite want to save a Lil for a new seat before your ass ends up overboard.

That visor doesn't work backwards and glasses don't do any good around your neck.

Good job on the fish.
    I take an PLB in the shower with me. Can't ever be too safe.

Whats it like to live w/o the Internet? Not bad, I get photos of your mom thought the mail....

"I'd like to know more about this. Someone give cottontop a bump of coke."
    Sportin' Woodies

Quote Originally Posted by sftull View Post
    That visor doesn't work backwards and glasses don't do any good around your neck.

Good job on the fish.

I tend to take the glasses off for pictures or i look like an alien dont fit me very well. Waiting on my others to come back from costa.

Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post
    Looks like you mite want to save a Lil for a new seat before your ass ends up overboard.

I got that taken care of lost a few screws that morning

Hey man, Do you remember catfishing with me on Moultrie , and shooting pool in your old garage with your plumber stepdad ?

Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post
    looks like you mite want to save a lil for a new seat before your ass ends up overboard.

bwahahaha i thought the same thing when i saw the pic. I thought to my self "hope he doesnt try a bill dance hook set or his ass is swimmin"