Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season Recap...

Edit:

I do have one selfie where I had the camera flipped and was checking for bats in the cave and my gal pal reached over and touched the button. She thinks she's funny. Cuz she is.

I was getting a whole day off a ham sammich, one apple, two pieces of deer jerky and two water bottles. Nanners if I happen to get back by the truck but that's usually only with dead turkeys or hunting with folks that have to quit early.
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

Whew!!!!

I thought this was about taint ticks.....thank you, God, for me being wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Whew!!!!

I thought this was about taint ticks.....thank you, God, for me being wrong.
    I wasnt going there, knew what he was talking about...but looking at that picture, makes me wonder if there is a sick game of smell my finger going on under that tin roof.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Default Season Recap...

I like selfies
    Last edited by trkykilr; 05-06-2014 at 03:25 PM.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands