Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 14.2

Yep, all the way to the bank.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

I racked up some no reps, and a few reps. Had a couple guys get four rounds into it. I did not get my goal.

I got 39. I hit a wall and couldn't get the last C2B in round 1. Might give it a go on Monday.
    The right to bear arms is the last form of defense against tyranny.

61. Two rough movements for me. I didn't have any no reps on the OHS so I'm pleased. Had two no reps on the C2B. Was down to singles at the end.

77, c2b smoked my shoulders but ohs was no problem.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

I got 68 and I ain't doin it over. Y'all can have it.

Did 84 yesterday. Trying to decide if I want to give it a go again tomorrow. Four more CTB and I would've easily gotten over 100. I felt like I could do the overhead squats for days.