Thread: SC ducks travel agents

Default SC ducks travel agents

Help me out.

Doing bewtween 7-10 days in the areas of The Black Hills, SD and Yellowstone.
    This is in June. Right now, I have a room for 3 nights in Rapid City. Custers last stand, wind caves, Rushmore, Deadwood for sure. Any other can't miss spots? Old mining sites?

In Yellowstone, just a few days hiking/driving. A day trip up to Bozeman, then the last day diving south out of the,park and spending a day in Jackson area.

I wont be doing anything outdoorsy..I.e fly fishing the Yellowstone. Just hiking short loops with wife.

Any suggested "must sees", cool old taverns that the drinks taste better in? Things of that nature.
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

I've been to the Black Hills once and yellowstone/jackson twice. My wife and I made a similar trip two summers ago. If I were you, I would steal one of your days from the black hills and add a day to Jackson.

Try to schedule a night in Jackson that they have the local rodeo. One of the best things we did. Also, you need to check out the Million Dollar cowboy bar. If you are a late nighter (after midnight) go to a bar called The Rose in Jackson. They have a Master Mixologist and all original cocktails. Very local place that our rafting guide took us. There is also a great happy hour place right by the little antler arch on the square that has an outside deck. great prices and cool spot. Eat lunch at The Bird. About 10 min out of town but worth it.

One of the best trips of my life.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

PM sent

Linda Long Travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Maybe another day in Jackson. No late night loud bars for me, but a rodeo sounds fun.

Once we leave there, heading straight to Utah and the NP's there.

Going the wrong initial direction, but wife has family in Sioux Falls we need to see apparently.

Once we leave here, we will be on road 23 days. Could be fun, or.....
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.