Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Bid For Father of the Year...

A coon must have a pine cone for a dick cuz the ol she coon makes a helluva racket whist they gettin' it on.

BigBallin is offline prognosticator of prognosticators

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Dad 1
    Jr 0
    Prolly more like :
    Dad-1
    Jr- ∞

You never get that sleep back, but bombs that leaked, projectile vomiting. I could start in on the boy now and never catch em. Helluva prank sir, I may use it at work. Strong work.
    You can grow up to be just like me....

You otta do the same thing at work with your employees there. That there would be just as funny.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Ur muh gur.

I'm gonna put it in a cage with a caution card on it and a towel over it.

Stay tuned for tomorrow will be epic.

You welcome.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Ur muh gur.

I'm gonna put it in a cage with a caution card on it and a towel over it.

Stay tuned for tomorrow will be epic.
    Please get a video of this!

I have one of those JBL Bluetooth speakers. It's the tits and loud as all get out. This is new level of use for the speaker though. Good work.

Years ago, when fart machines were new and novel, I showed up at a trial in a "county that will go un-named". One my associates had taped a fart machine under the chair that he KNEW the Sheriff would be sitting in while we waited to testify. Some non-law enforcement witnesses were also in the room.

Sure, enough, the Sheriff came in and sat. Over the next hour, from time to time, the button would be pressed and the machine would let one under the Sheriff's chair. He wouldn't react... he knew he was being had, but played along.

Then the coroner came in... all business like. Stooped to speak to the sheriff, and the button was pushed. A long rip. The coroner looked at the Sheriff like he'd crawled out from under a rock and hurried on his way. The Sheriff just looked at us all and said "you're all ruint.." We finally fell out. That was 15 years ago at least and I remember it like it was yesterday.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

What a hoot!
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Best kid quote ever..."this is a dude's house and we do dude things....except when grandma is here".......Karma Jax, Karma......
    Founding Member of the Short Mo' Sea Pro Posse

Fuck Purdue

The unforgivable crime is soft hitting. Do not hit at all if it can be avoided; but never hit softly.
    Theodore Roosevelt

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

Brother did that one night with a predator call at the hunting club. Waited until it was good and dark and all the kids were in bed. Set it off on a cougar screaming.

One of the little turds said "That's somebody trying to scare us with a tape recorder. Let's find it and throw it in the river."

So much for that idea.
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

Come on man tell us there was epic win in the office today?

he must have wussed out.