Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Self restraint

Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    I've never seen a place of folks who are so dependant on old wives tales to control their lives.
    Nothing truer has ever been typed on this site.

A friend of mines mom told us her mom banged Fish and he had a tiny little mico wiener.
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMO SNOB View Post
    A friend of mines mom told us her mom banged Fish and he had a tiny little mico wiener.

Oh man that tea went far. Pretty good coming out of my nose.
    If god is your copilot, switch seats.

Quote Originally Posted by scmoose View Post
    Left over oysters???? Never heard of such a thing.

2500HD
    1436 Wareagle 25 Mercury

I have absolutely no problem eating mergs, spoonies, buffs or scaup. Cooked alongside other ducks and I bet you couldn't pick them out.
    I'm like a duck: calm above the water, and paddling like hell underneath....

Quote Originally Posted by muddman View Post
    I have absolutely no problem eating mergs, spoonies, buffs or scaup. Cooked alongside other ducks and I bet you couldn't pick them out.
    Bullshit. I heard they all taste like crap. I only shoot them because my dog is bored and needs the extra training. I was to worthless to actually train my dog before the season, and I really feel sorry because an animal has feelings and is bored.
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

Bullshit. I heard they all taste like crap. I only shoot them because my dog is bored and needs the extra training. I was to worthless to actually train my dog before the season, and I really feel sorry because an animal has feelings and is bored.

Quote Originally Posted by muddman View Post
    This, I put it to the test 2 days ago and mixed a few breasts in together and when it was all said and done i couldn't tell the difference.
    I've never seen a place of folks who are so dependant on old wives tales to control their lives.

Sprig you will never convince some of these douchecanoes any different.

I can tell the difference. It doesn't mean I won't eat them, but I'll prep them different.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 01-29-2014 at 02:51 PM.

my balls itch, fart.
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMO SNOB View Post
    Yes, trailer parks all over SC give rise to a disproportionate number of old wive's tales. Please give my regards to your mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I can tell the difference. It doesn't mean I won't eat them, but I'll prep them different.
    Well with you being the food connoisseur and all I wouldn't expect any different. That was mainly for people that wont eat them because they think that they taste awful. They aren't eating them anyway so they wouldn't be able to pick out the taste because they don't know the taste. Fix some without them knowing and tell them they were all teal or summer ducks and they wouldn't have a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I'll second that and it's not hard to tell between them. Doesn't mean you can't make the lesser ones good to eat.
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

I'm fixin' to make a white-winged scoter perlou. I'll let you know how it turns out...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Yes, trailer parks all over SC know my micro dong... Please give my regards to your friend's grandmother.
    FIFY
    Last edited by CAMO SNOB; 01-29-2014 at 05:33 PM.

Nothing a coleman portable grill and some Cavenders seasoning couldn't have taken care of right quick like.
    Genesis 9;2

High school Jeff Gor... I mean FISH